A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic ATS - Released

LakeFeperd

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would make sense :)

So yeah...

Not much to talk about subject related. This must be why commercial developers leak screenshots...

That aside, I think my favourite part of this, bar story of course, is the bosses. From what I've seen in the trailer, they look set to be even better than BTS, especially seeing as they don't suffer from Advance 2 syndrome (most of them anyway).

Also

The boss which shoots down the yellow/orange beam appears to take place in the ring in Pahelion Peak

Don't say I didn't warn you.

EDIT: Again more spoilers. ONLY READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW. It felt really good when it struck me.

Look at the background of the Special Stage in the final trailer. Do you see it too? Also in the final trailer, the part in which we see Beam Sonic, Parhelion Peak has lava in the background. And Technology Tree also has a snowy act. Looks like TV Tropes is right.

You have been warned. I cannot be blamed if you guys read this and didn't want to know this stuff. Hopefully I've not blown Lake's plot wide open. If I have let me know and I'll delete this spoiler.

Just listened to Horizon Heights act 3 Falk, and I think that's one of the best remixes of two acts I've heard. I don't agree with Blivsey's opinion that the Hilltop references are the most prominent parts of the song, don't know what track he's listening to but they sound like they're background elements, Horizon heights is definitely the most forefront part of this track and the majority of the song. The Moon Mansion alt.act seems like it's going to sound awesome as well.

I didn't read through all the discussion,but I find it hilarious how Infinity is speculating so hard over a fangame.

"You have been warned." lol

It's also funny how some of you speak of Lake as if he wasn't here either.

This kind of speculation actually made me want to play a Sonic game now..heh.

@DaHog:

Both BTS and BTS'12 use different sprites than ATS.

Haha Shin, it appears I am not alone. I already mentioned the fact that they speak as though Lake isn't present but it appears some people won't stop fanboying and getting overly obnoxious about this fangame.

Like, shit, I am looking forward to it just as much as anyone else but I kinda find this to be a bit overboard lol.

this must be why commercial developers leak screenshots I think my favourite part of this, bar story of course, is the bosselook set to be even better than BTS Don't say I didn't warn you

It felt really good when it struck me

Look at the background of the Spe

dawg sit yo happy ass down somewhere

Haha Shin, it appears I am not alone. I already mentioned the fact that they speak as though Lake isn't present but it appears some people won't stop fanboying and getting overly obnoxious about this fangame.

Like, shit, I am looking forward to it just as much as anyone else but I kinda find this to be a bit overboard lol.

While I'm no longer annoyed/forgiven Alex, incase you were including me there I just want to point out, all I did was get annoyed by him spoiling a pretty big part of the game because he wanted to know too much instead of calming down, maybe I got a bit too annoyed, but I don't believe I've gone overboard about the game at any point.

This game is doing things with story that hasn't been done in a 2d sonic game, I think that's a good enough reason to not want to know anything.

It's no big deal.I just find it funny how much of a srs bussiness Infinity's post made it look like.

"If you look closely at the 3 second mark of the trailer.."

"Don't say I didn't warn you!"

It's the same speculation level you'd see in an official game thread,so it's kinda funny to me.

Speaking of Lake as if he's some kind of unreacheable force is just silly though,otherwise,Serephim's explanation also works :V

Day 4

The war continues and the original purpose of the topic has been almost forgotten entirely.

I sit here now, huddled in a small dank cave, in hopes that they won't find me and that the war will end within my life time.

That said, I am low on supplies and feel I will have to venture forth in to the oncoming tides, if I wish to survive any longer.

If I die this day, let this diary live on to be a legacy of what once was. When Sonic ATS was all we thought about. Before the Cult Of Infinity came to these lands.

Let it be a lesson to future SFGHQ generations, to not fight over such trivial matters.

Good luck, traveller. And Sonic's Speed.

I think I jizzed a little. Specially to Moon Mansion. Oh man it'll be such a shame if the soundtrack for the rest of the game isn't completed in time, we're really gonna miss out on the kind of experience tracks like these can give us while we play.