A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic ATS - Released

LakeFeperd

I have to stress it's not actually a reference to Red Mountain; I just meant that it's slightly similar in feel. As far as I know the track has no references to anything outside of the ATS soundtrack.

That makes sense, however, anything in that style is pretty awesome. And Metropolis Zone's theme was my second favourite song from Sonic 2!

So I can instantly be excited to hear it!

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, it's probably going to get done in time.

falk seems confident that it will.

it's april already but there's still a month to go.

Edit: also, we were going to make some sort of "april fools joke that's actually true" saying tee lopes is now part of the team, now that falk finally got contact with him, but tee lopes is busy with other stuff so... yeah. can't do anything about it.

Guest Mr Lange

I don't know about the others but when the game and OST are out, I'll be putting all of my stuff on SoundCloud, including whatever beta stuff was left out.

Also the Lava Powerhouse remix is not being left out, it has found a new place in the game.

Didn't you keep saying on YouTube that it isn't a Lava Powerhouse remix?

Anyway, looking forward to this game but sadly I don't know if it will be released in time for me to download it (I'm guessing you won't have it released on Sunday 14th?) as I go back to school soon, where they have Barra-****ing-cuda.

That said, I'm pretty sure SendSpace isn't blocked. Do me a favour and upload it there when you release the game please, Lake.

I don't know about the others but when the game and OST are out, I'll be putting all of my stuff on SoundCloud, including whatever beta stuff was left out.

Also the Lava Powerhouse remix is not being left out, it has found a new place in the game.

Seriously? WHooo!!!

I'm not sure what they intend to do with the track but I'm pretty sure that track, along with almost all the others, were merely placeholders so as not to spoil the final OST. I've also discovered that "No Longer Alone" (Storm Station Act 1's theme) works really well as the track for Sky Deck in Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut (PC)! Keep up the good work, all those involved in the project!

I have no idea how many times this has been asked now, but have you considered ever making a non-sonic game? Since you're so experienced with sonic worlds then i think making a game with sonic-like physics would give little to no problems to you.(heck, tv tropes labeled lake a super genious),

I bet this question has been asked millions of times now.

And it's good to see a game maker that actually cares about the fan's opinions.(haven't seen that in awhile).

(I'm just gonna answer everything I know here)

Lake commented on YouTube that Chrono Adventure will probably be his last fan game, but not his last game.

So LakeFepard may go indie after that or stop in general?

I can't be the only one finding it incredibly strange that some of you guys keep discussing things Lake said outside of the forum in such a way that almost makes it sound like he isn't even here in the first place and/or talking for him.

Why not let Lake address these things here by asking him haha (minus Zigzag who was asking him directly)? I mean look he is just a few posts up and visits here frequently. Hi Lake!

I can't be the only one finding it incredibly strange that some of you guys keep discussing things Lake said outside of the forum in such a way that almost makes it sound like he isn't even here in the first place and/or talking for him.

Why not let Lake address these things here by asking him haha (minus Zigzag who was asking him directly)? I mean look he is just a few posts up and visits here frequently. Hi Lake!

I wasn't the one assuming, I was only going by Alex was telling me; but I'm indifferent *shrug*

I'm probably gonna have to make an indie game sooner or later but so far i'm not able to afford the software and hardware to make one.

You know, you can always (-censored-) stuff for making a fan game, but for a game you're gonna sell, you better have all everything original and clean.

@Rawr

Hi there.

I am not sure if XNA would be the way to go. You're better off learning something I think that can be ported to multiple platforms (PSN is apparently a hot spot for indie titles right now) and Microsoft I believe is dropping XNA support.

I guess i'll probably use something i can actually, well... Use. =P

Like MMF2 with Sonic Worlds, and photoshop, even though photoshop is way too expensive.

I guess i can call myself a Game Designer but i sure can't call myself a Game Developer.

Also, 3D? nah, too soon.

I guess i'll probably use something i can actually, well... Use. =P

Like MMF2 with Sonic Worlds, and photoshop, even though photoshop is way too expensive.

I recomend a program called graphics gale, it's really useful and simple to use once you figgure out how it works. The free version is really versatile for what it gives you and while the paid version's quite expensive, it's not necesary.

here's a good examle of a game using it to draw:

I don't know how many of the art assets actually used the program, but easy to say more than 3/4ths.