A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Dash (Open Source WIP)

ok.... very nice :P

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

just noticed a big big bug (well just that yoshi has forgotton to put something in - which im fixing if he and damizean don't fix first)

DarthCrap:

how do you exit out of 'options' back into 'main menu'?

DarthCrap:

(just created a 'sound test based cheat/debug system' which atm just changes t zone to final boss zone for debug )

Damizean:

there's no exit, MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damizean:

*oh shi..*

Damizean:

create a button wich when pressed, change the current interface to main menu or something

DarthCrap:

quotes "oh shi..." *rofl*

DarthCrap:

Will Do.

[qimg]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7841/clipboard01dr2.png[/qimg]

First, you had two missing down files, with I've managed to add. Now, when I hit the End post sign, the game fades, then this pops up=/

Nope, still don't see it.

Hmm if you'r meaning the end of level signpost, then thats because i gave yoshi the signpost object, but not the other code associated with it. :P

i talked to yoshi last nite, and im going to do some work on the gm6 now.

if you are not.... well i think you are cause that where the 'global.nextlevel' variable comes into use.

Due to several glitches with SFGHQ's server, download links for the newer versions of the engine have gone aswell.

Here is a version from the 10th september, with the Sonic 1 GHZ Boss include i finished (original by damiean) on the 23rd september.

There was a 12th and 14th september engine version, but i do not have them.

Download Here - 16.63MB