A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

HB GG and DW!

Cyber Rat

Can you be banned yet? Your posts are getting more pointless every day.

You realize that within the past couple of weeks I've only posted in birthday threads. I've been making SATIRICAL POSTS in birthday threads; yes lets ban me. Because clearly my actions are clearly disrupting the FLOW of discussion on these boards. Yeah.

Also my birthday thread has been more active than most other threads this place has had lately; this place isn't exactly as active as it used to be. Maybe it's not intellectual banter but there are obvious some people who still get a relative kick out of it.

Reality check:

November 20th: I make a joke thread about my birthday expecting it to fizzle out quickly. I feel any substance within the thread is gone so I stop posting on the 21st.

November 25th: People on this board continue to reply in there; so I post one-additional reply in there.

December 1st: Six days after my last response and people are still at it. This thread has now been alive for 2-weeks; I make another response.

December 6th: Five more days pass and DW makes a post in there. Of course I'm going to keep the shtick up.

For whatever reason you became bitter I have no clue; maybe you want to play moderator or something? There have been countless staff in and out of that thread: if something were out of place they would have done something about it.

Stop being a piss-ant. If people don't find what I do to be amusing (or mocking it amusing) then guess what? They won't respond I'll stop replying and likely disappear for another few months.

People like you really piss me the fuck off man.

You're cool. I get it.

lol chill out. I don't know how I come off as bitter, but I was going for annoyed at how you feel like you need to play some part on here. I get that its a joke, but its the same joke every time. Feel free to write an essay back to me about why I'm such a wannabe moderator every time I mention banning someone for being dumb and/or boring though.

lol chill out. I don't know how I come off as bitter, but I was going for annoyed at how you feel like you need to play some part on here. I get that its a joke, but its the same joke every time. Feel free to write an essay back to me about why I'm such a wannabe moderator every time I mention banning someone for being dumb and/or boring though.

I'll send you a PM! :D

"Keep our forums clean! Reduce flaming; send a PM."