A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

HB GG and DW!

Cyber Rat

December 6th: Five more days pass and DW makes a post in there. Of course I'm going to keep the shtick up.

You've like... gotta check out this one episode of this one show. It's kinda enlightening, but not all that enlightening. Anyway, Promcoming yeah!

http://mastertoons.com/Slumber-Party-Panic.html

Dude, chill out, I'm just playing a little joke.

Your words have changed me. I realize now that I was the monster the entire time. I shall retire from my job as "Birthday Grinch" now.

Everyone look under your seats! EVERYONE GETS A BIRTHDAY!! BIRTHDAYS ALL AROUND!!!

EDIT: : D

Haha you are the best.

essay-long jokes with corny related pictures that hint at you having a girlfriend and life

Ok so you didn't get a birthday topic. Welcome to 90% of the forum's population -- you should have at least a few friends in real life to make you feel loved. I just turned 20 and i didn't care to get anything from anybody this year. (although my homeboy rolled by my house and gave me Infamous. I felt loved.) So what nobody gave you the "OH SHIT SORRY HOW COULD I FORGET" response in your thread like the people you probably dont like get in theirs -- despite having conversation with people on this forum for years, thats all it is. A forum.

You sound really bitter about who does and does not get birthday topics here. Your topics get alot of traffic because your posts are annoying.

Edit: shit i forgot HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAIS

Ok so you didn't get a birthday topic. Welcome to 90% of the forum's population -- you should have at least a few friends in real life to make you feel loved. I just turned 20 and i didn't care to get anything from anybody this year. (although my homeboy rolled by my house and gave me Infamous. I felt loved.) So what nobody gave you the "OH SHIT SORRY HOW COULD I FORGET" response in your thread like the people you probably dont like get in theirs -- despite having conversation with people on this forum for years, thats all it is. A forum.

You sound really bitter about who does and does not get birthday topics here. Your topics get alot of traffic because your posts are annoying.

Edit: shit i forgot HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAIS

This is just too awesome. :)

I'm pretty good at this; huh?