A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Minecraft: Come Play With Us!

Well, I hear an update for hey0's mod will be pushed out at 3:00pm PST, but with the Minecraft update that succeeded the earlier update today, I think that update for hMod will come later. :/

Edit: There are unofficial fixes, but still no sign of an official fix from hey0. I shall be pissed should I not be able to try the minecarts tonight! D:<

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here's the deal. Someone's been griefing with TNT. I will only say this once. If you do it again, we will find you this time. When I find out who you are, I will see to it that you are perma-banned from this forum, site, Minecraft server and everything else related to it. I am not pleased. In fact, I'm quite pissed.

So, who's getting their balls chopped off tonight? Anyone?

Ok, here's the deal. Someone's been griefing with TNT. I will only say this once. If you do it again, we will find you this time. When I find out who you are, I will see to it that you are perma-banned from this forum, site, Minecraft server and everything else related to it. I am not pleased. In fact, I'm quite pissed.

So, who's getting their balls chopped off tonight? Anyone?

What got destroyed?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys.

You may or may not have noticed that the server has been down for some time now. The last version of the server really threw a lot of wrenches into the works and I decided to give it a rest until I get a version I'm comfortable actually using. I'll keep you updated as I have the mind to.

=Smidge=

Yeah, SMP is kind of a mess again. Especially on my friends' server. We kinda relied on not being able to die to help get us places, but that's become an issue now. SMP also really sucks at keeping your inventory at a place you can pick it back up.

• 3 weeks later...

The server is back up!

Haven't really futzed with it too much yet, but it seems stable. Note that I deleted large swaths of what I believed to be unused landscape, generated by wandering people, both for reducing map size and cleaning up a lot of the buggy generated landscape. Hopefully it will not regenerate so buggy.

=Smidge=