A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Colors Thread

Eh, I would prefer something like the TF2 announcer instead. I have a feeling the announcer in this game is gonna get somewhat irritating after a while.

I doubt it's going to be as annoying as some of the other voices I've heard in this series. The voice is kinda strong and as long as it doesn't scream out, "YA HOO!! YEAH!!! ALRIGHT!!! WEEEE!!!" I think it'll be fine.

We can thank levels like chemical plant, where sonic barely stays on screen in some parts, for that.

WTF is there a Chemical Plant Zone in Sonic Unleashed? Show me it. Please.

EDIT: I understood what you meant. But I guess it doesn't directly have something to do with the 2D Sonic games, you know. Maybe I'm playing too much lol

EDIT2: The ministry of health advices: Sonic's 3D games melts brains. Rly.

I've heard about kids having cases of epilepsy playing Sonic 3D Blast. (Not even S3DB is a 3d game, lol)

I heard the same thing about a certain pokemon epsiode that gave over 635 japanese children seizures all at the same time... apparently the episode is banned from being shown on tv in all areas around the world as well as the strobing flashing lights thats caused the seizures to be cut from any fututre episodes as well

I've already seen it. It's annoying, but my strong American endurance meant that it wasn't seizure inducing. Because you know... being raised in America (or anywhere other than Japan for that matter) means you aren't afraid of things like being killed by a cold because you stayed in wet clothes for more than ten minutes.

I've already seen it. It's annoying, but my strong American endurance meant that it wasn't seizure inducing. Because you know... being raised in America (or anywhere other than Japan for that matter) means you aren't afraid of things like being killed by a cold because you stayed in wet clothes for more than ten minutes.

I wouldn't dare watch it. I cabbaged out and had a seizure at work once... I worked at a clothes shop.

I'd be shit vs. porygon.

Well okay then.

BACK TO SONIC COLORS, I guess everyone noticed that it doesn't look as fast as Sonic Unleashed.

Sonic Unleashed didn't even look that fast on the trailers, but oh. Let's expect another SEGA fail. Or no.

Im glad its not AS fast, but yet is still has speed

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my, there's something I've never seen in a Sonic game before. Oh wait...

http://cube.ign.com/dor/objects/734824/shadow-the-hedgehog/images/shadow-the-hedgehog-20050729043513783.html

Still bugs me how no matter how many times they say they are going to make something different, they keep using the same elements in every game they make.

Oh my, there's something I've never seen in a Sonic game before. Oh wait...

http://cube.ign.com/dor/objects/734824/shadow-the-hedgehog/images/shadow-the-hedgehog-20050729043513783.html

Still bugs me how no matter how many times they say they are going to make something different, they keep using the same elements in every game they make.

That sounds silly. Like if you said "they keep using springs and rings in every game they make"

Wisps IS something different. Underwater sections IS something even more different for a 3D Sonic games.

I know you meant that levels lack level specific gimmicks and that's why they look so similar to you but wisps are level specific gimmicks of sort. And you haven't seen this aqua level in motion. Who knows how it plays like