A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Glad to see you guys care.

Ligar

I wish Felik's avatar wasn't a fish. Then I would tell Ligar he's bad at fishing. Confused, he would ask me what I'm talking about, and I would promptly tell him that he's bad at fishing for birthday wishes. Or something like that. I don't know. I haven't slept in days so that's probably funnier in my head.

But you're right, I don't care. But if it matters that much what a block of text on the internet says, then HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANG HAVE A GOOD BIRTHDAY AND STUFF WHAT YOU DO ON YOUR BIRTHDAY ACTUALLY! HAVE A BEER AND SHIT.

I can't wait to go to sleep tonight.

I didn't get one last year, but probably the year before that. Either way, I'm rather pointless here, so I don't expect much more. I haven't really been checking too much in the last couple days, so I didn't even see it was yo' B-Day mang.

Happy birthday Ligar, even if it is a bit late!

I could have fixed all this, but those green chickens somehow got in the time machine again, they're so brainless, no telling where and when they are now. Now thinking about it, didn't green chickens invent Google along with, well, every other decent invention? The time machine itself was invented by a green chicken, even the US president is a green chicken. So many intelligent ones throughout history, why did we end up with the dumb ones?

Now time for, ila Explains it All

Overbound asks,

Dear ila? Why does no one know when my birthday is? It's making me sad. Please help and also continue your quest so save the world.

Sincerly, Overbound

Dear Overbound,

You have to set your privacy settings to display your birthday. Check your profile. See where it says Display Age? Change the settings to the more obvious setting.

Love, ila

As for Liger. Uhm not sure why no one noticed. Oops.

get to fuck, ligar, you bell.

JK, you're the boi and happy birthday ;) *mwah*

I didn't get a birthday topic, but tbf I was too busy getting hooned and eating too much indian cuisine.

I'm wrecked right now actually. :smidge: