A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

HB Rael0505

Blyde

AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

*Falls from above, crashing straight into the topic*

OK everyone, it's fine, I've taken care of the evil fluffy purple sweetcorn monsters that were about to rearrange the universe and turn everyone into gravy pizza ice creams. Now all this jumping around the internet has really worn out my wazzlewozzers, I just need a while to recalibrate, but if any of you see any moving socks, don't touch them, stay well away from them, they'll suck out your insides and use your empty skin as a crap sack! Just throw them peanuts, they love peanuts, and it puts them to sleep long enough for you to kill them, or eat them, but the last guy who did that died of overstench!

Oh, and happy birthday Rael!

*Falls asleep*

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz....

IS THAT JAMIE BAILEY? As in the REAL Jamie Bailey? The one who had the old Goldmember sig ages ago?

Unfortunately SFGHQ had to make budget cuts and couldn't afford the original actor who played the role of Jamie Bailey any more, so they told him to bugger off and hired me. They've been paying me with smelly old socks ever since I started, I'm starting to get the hang of the large sausage roll now.

But aaaanyway, hi DMMFREEZINGCOLD, er, I mean donny!