A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

This thread is old, outdated, and embarrassing. Move along.

I Used the edited Armless Sonic that was from This thread by USC.

http://sonicunited.org/hsfqmtif/forum/showthread.php?t=6888

EDIT: Wait a minute!

"Second Dr. Mecha has given us permission to use his Sonic Chaotix sprite."

GOD DAMN IT! I need to read things more carefully next time. My bad. I did not realize permission needed to be given to use the Sonic Chaotix sprite. If they must be changed, then so be it.

Unfortunately, we will not make it to SAGE 2011. We will be able to put a demo out in the next two weeks or so, but because of the deadlines, and lack of things needed to complete the actual demo, we won't make it. We, the Sonic Edge of Darkness Team (Working Name), apologize for the major inconvenience.

The upside though, is that the demo will then be a 3 act demo rather than 1 acts, and will have an improved homing attack and improved graphics.

Not trying to be mean,but I have to agree with JetHawk.

I already lost count on how many times you have been changing the graphics/sprites.Changing them is not a bad thing,but try to avoid changing them every two days.Right now the graphics look good imo.

Besides that what I mentioned above I really like your game,looking forward to the upcoming demo. :3

Just because I made the graphics A LOT isn't a leading cause of why we don't have a demo. Keep in mind that we are a team consisting of a 14 year old, a 13 year old, and a 16 year old, have homework, school, and other shit going on in your lives, and we can't always focus ALL of our attention to the game. Even though it is a big thing for us. I'm not saying that everyone else doesn't have shit going on in our lives, but seriously. And SonicFan2010, the name is only temporary.