A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

This thread is old, outdated, and embarrassing. Move along.

You will probably hear this if we make it inot SAGE

But heres Jade Palm Shores!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/442223

Now I know its different from what your used to but I'm trying to give the soundtrack to this game a new feel..

@Delta

Loving them Title Screen sprites!

Also the new Monitors and the shading of that Bush/Plant really fit the soundtrack xD

Keep it up with the Genesis/Next gen Style, It really works!

It would of been good to state that.

"Bass" and a "techno bass drum" are two different things.

Meh I cant really be angry at you for not knowing your not musician, Just try to be a little more specific, I dont mind making music for you, I love the game.. just cant make music you want if you dont tell me what your looking for dude :scool:

Anyway here you go, Hope its better! :ssmile:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tw9mnjikff8qmqb

Making grass is such a pain...

It's almost imperceptible. Maybe you should darken it a bit.

MMF2/Paint.NET/Photoshop have tools for you to get only the bottom outline of the grass, make a completely black shadow, put it in a layer over the figure and under the grass, then just adjust its transparency. If that's not what you're doing, then you should do it. At least, that's easier than picking up colors in a pallete.

EDIT:I may make a tuto if you want.

At the end of the day of it looks nice Delta..

it doesn't looks out of the ordinary.. I'm not going to be whizzing through the level and suddenly stop and be all like "Wait a Minute!? This grass doesn't have the correct shadows!" and then turn the game off..

It looks fine.