A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

People You Miss at SFGHQ? :..(

OverbounD

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually remember that, I think it was Ninja doing it in revenge as Epon started the fad in the first place!

It was something like "Epon is better than Ninja" and vice-versa. I don't remember where the gun came from. I don't remember who actualllly started it either.

I also don't know what "Epon the Green Thing" was supposed to be. A cat? A cock docker? I don't know?! Why do people have "furries" wtf is the matter with people ahhhh!!!!!

I like Aytac Aksu, even though he never visited SFGHQ. As a person, he seemed pretty uptight, but his games were pretty solid for their time(I mean, in terms of fangames at least). :) Also, Manic before he went Manic. And there was a guy named Mike who had the icon of a gopher who was pretty awesome. Oh yeah, and I miss Jex, GD and Neokkun(before we lost contact due to MMORPGs) too. I also miss my petty battles with Blaze(you hear that buddy? :D). I definitely don't miss some of the "1337"ism of the #SRB2 channel. Showoffboy was a pretty talented and humble guy too. I probably considered Rob Jomo a demigod for making probably the best fangame ever using Allegro/C at the time and yet it being completely original. I think I could go on, lol *memories*

Oh snap, that caiman.us site still exists!?

Yeah, I have a newer demo than this. It had this Jungle stage, a WIP stage with blue checkers and a Dust Hill type zone and you could play as both Sonic and Shadow.

I used to have a demo with a really awesome Techno Tower type stage in it but that one has been lost unfortunately.

Just incase anyone really did miss me, I have internet at home once again. Huzzah!

I missed you and would now like to make love to you

Oh snap, that caiman.us site still exists!?

Yeah, I have a newer demo than this. It had this Jungle stage, a WIP stage with blue checkers and a Dust Hill type zone and you could play as both Sonic and Shadow.

I used to have a demo with a really awesome Techno Tower type stage in it but that one has been lost unfortunately.

Hey, does anyone happen to have the version of his Sonic Ki demo where you were able to go supersonic? There was a music tune that played while Super that i haven't been able to find anywhere, mostly because i dont know what it was called.

I don't know who you are, but I'm already starting to not like you.

Quote of the fucking year.

Hey, does anyone happen to have the version of his Sonic Ki demo where you were able to go supersonic?

Oh wow, I didn't know about that one. Sorry I can't hook you up!