A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

People You Miss at SFGHQ? :..(

OverbounD

I miss that dude name Slingercountry or swingerland, his name was something like that. I think his real name was Bryan or maybe Chad hmm. He was making a fan game too. Called like Sonic Next or Sonic Nexy? Its been so long I forgot.

Then there was another guy name Real0606 he was cool too. Great at making graphics and he was helping making one fan game called Stone Rides Passing Destinies. Helped me out on more than one occasion too.

Just doesn't feel like Sonic Fan Game HQ without them. :(

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were on the right track there Overbound, his name was actually Bryan-Chad Flank. He was a cool guy.

Also Real was the shiznit. If anyone would turn me gay, it was Real0606. Instead we have some Rael guy who is just some impersonater =/.

:D

• 2 weeks later...
I miss that dude name Slingercountry or swingerland, his name was something like that. I think his real name was Bryan or maybe Chad hmm. He was making a fan game too. Called like Sonic Next or Sonic Nexy? Its been so long I forgot.

Then there was another guy name Real0606 he was cool too. Great at making graphics and he was helping making one fan game called Stone Rides Passing Destinies. Helped me out on more than one occasion too.

Just doesn't feel like Sonic Fan Game HQ without them. :(

I think Slingerland is busy recording gunshots and water drips for great cinema justice.

Ink Echinda (who was also female I think)

THAT'S IT! She's the one I meant in this post.

Aw, I feel loved. :awink: Hi, guys!

I was out of the Sonic community largely for a while, and more recently I've come back but I've been spending most of my time at Sonic Retro.

Cool to see my smiley pack is still being used! :tgrin:

Aw, I feel loved. :awink: Hi, guys!

I was out of the Sonic community largely for a while, and more recently I've come back but I've been spending most of my time at Sonic Retro.

Cool to see my smiley pack is still being used! :tgrin:

INK?! WTF

Still like the Lordi band I see?

Also, I miss Conicteam. That guy inspired me to do great things...like advise every pregnant woman I see against the horrors of fetal alcohol syndrome.

I miss that one guy who stole everyones games and combined em like VOLTRON.

Give it a few months; chances are he'll come back.

Y'know, I'm actually quite surprised he's been gone for as long as he has. Y'know, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named-But-He-Signed-Up-Here-All-The-Time-Under-Different-Names-But-We-Always-Found-Him-Out-And-Still-Know-Him-By-That-One-Name.

Yeah, that guy.

Give it a few months; chances are he'll come back.

Y'know, I'm actually quite surprised he's been gone for as long as he has. Y'know, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named-But-He-Signed-Up-Here-All-The-Time-Under-Different-Names-But-We-Always-Found-Him-Out-And-Still-Know-Him-By-That-One-Name.

Yeah, that guy.

He wasn't that Giga Empoleon dude, was he?

Was he? I've not seen a member with that name around here.

I thought it might've been him, but hey. I've only been here since September of 08. It's very possible he could've been here longer than I have. You guys'd know that.

Also, gigaEmpoleon was a user that only posted like, two posts full of grammatical and spelling errors. Acted somewhat childish if you ask me

Zal, Aerosol and Sereph ( I don't know if he left?? ).

Aerosol and Zal were the two who kept me actually in the game and concentrated on what I wanted to finish. Sereph was pretty fun to hang out with and bounce stuff off.

and even though slingerland's not gone, I still miss you haha. you were fun to talk to like all the time

miss you dudes :[

most newbies here have horrible grammatical errors in their posts. You people must forget what the target audience for Sonic is these days.

and MIDIMAN, yeah im still here, more now during the summer than usual. I have no clue where Aerosol went though, kind of dropped off the planet.

Zal, Aerosol and Sereph ( I don't know if he left?? ).

Aerosol and Zal were the two who kept me actually in the game and concentrated on what I wanted to finish. Sereph was pretty fun to hang out with and bounce stuff off.

and even though slingerland's not gone, I still miss you haha. you were fun to talk to like all the time

miss you dudes :[

i remember the good times a few years ago, my main contacts were probably Aerosol and Ogtrax...

Either of them been seen lately?

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, does no one remember me? :tbored:

Nah, I'm kidding. I was a really terrible member back in the day, my constant whining about my lack of success with the opposite sex probably got on everyone's nerves back then ( both here and on MFGG. ) Then there was that ahem.... Anti-SFGHQ thing in early 2002, like 8 years ago!

It was a miracle I never got banned over anything I did.

Its nice to see this thread the one day I log in to see whats going on here, a few members names mentioned ring bells, like Epon, Blues, Showoffboy, desolatemessiah ( and the fact a lot of SFGHQers probably oggled at her for being female! ) , Ninja, Quake Rinn ( sp? ) to name a few.

I also remember the fad where Ninja had a picture in his signature of him being shot in the head, cue almost everyone ( including me ) doing their own version of shooting Ninja. That was a fun fad. :ssmile:

Thanks for the trip down memory lane and making me feel old!

I also remember the fad where Ninja had a picture in his signature of him being shot in the head, cue almost everyone ( including me ) doing their own version of shooting Ninja. That was a fun fad. :ssmile:

Wasn't Epon's Green Hedgehog avatar being shot? Something along the lines of "Epon has swindled us all! Now he must pay!"