A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Hello! [BnC]MissingNo.!

Hello everyone! You all may have seen me elsewhere around the web, but if you haven't, it doesn't matter. I'm a console/handheld hacker, Quake II model and skin creator, Quake II/Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0 map creator, and so much more! Oh, and I'm on the PSP 6.20 CFW development team, too! :aparty:

You can ask me anything you want to know. As long as it complies with the site rules! :awink:

Oh, and I'm not one of those noobs (not newbs: noobs) who spams posts everyday or doesn't have an avatar or signature or wo tlks lik ths or any of that. :asweatdrop: Just in case you were wondering.

I am hoping to release my project in a few days; my Sonic the Hedgehog Quake II model with skins, CTF skins, and sounds to boot. Almost every Sonic character in the Sonic universe that looks like Sonic (of course :scool: ; who would want a Tails Doll that is shaped like Sonic?) will have a skin, including their Super Transformation forms and a few different timeline skins.

Welcome to SFGHQ, MissingDawg.
Yo.
Welcome!

PD

I have no avatar signature.

And I'm not noob xD

Thanks you guys!

Kirs thats fine! It just really bugs me when my friends or families don't use their electronics to their full potential (trust me, I've been yelled at many times).

So when is whoever the hell is in charge going to effin release a patch for the japanese psp kingdom hearts game.

Well, that's impossible:

SQUARE ENIX and Nomura (<-:tbored: ) Never really made an anti-piracy patch. Even the newer games don't have it. The culprit is the .prxs that are missing from the 5.50 OFW that are in 6.20 OFW, which the new games run on.

In order to make the games run, we need to make a new 5.50/6.XX CFW that have these .prxs. This method will be able to be run by regular people just like you who don't have all the special tools that we do.

We're also waiting on Team GEN to come up with something... We haven't heard from them yet.

If I could give you just a bit of advice easy off on the emoticons especially the Sonic ones. They are like noob radar lol.

:tbored:

Welcome!
But welcome none the less.

Thanks you guys!

MissingNo.;122762']Well' date=' that's impossible:

SQUARE ENIX and Nomura (<-:tbored: ) Never really made an anti-piracy patch. Even the newer games don't have it. The culprit is the .prxs that are missing from the 5.50 OFW that are in 6.20 OFW, which the new games run on.

In order to make the games run, we need to make a new 5.50/6.XX CFW that have these .prxs. This method will be able to be run by regular people just like you who don't have all the special tools that we do.

We're also waiting on Team GEN to come up with something... We haven't heard from them yet.[/quote']

Heh of course, team gen, gotta love them and hate them at the same time, bunch of pricks.

Just avoid this one: :iamafuckingtool:

He's green? :icon_confused:

We actually have a forum holiday for the Mr. Greenmote. Look forward to it!

"The" Mr. Greenmote? Who's that? And why? Do I get ramen? :tstare:

This is the best one:

:smidge:

I think is the best one: :Run:

It's the closest that the site has to a Quake II Smiley.

Heh of course, team gen, gotta love them and hate them at the same time, bunch of pricks.

:asweatdrop: