A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic the Hedgehog Classic

Hez

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, especually a demo from a game it is not made or it may not be made.

It have more edit details to be finished, befor the "game" should go full version.

what the fuck are you talking about? I hope to God english isnt your normal language because I didn't understand a word you said.

titlebnq.png

titlecolor.png

New splash screens. I can't decide on what to use :\

what the fuck are you talking about? I hope to God english isnt your normal language because I didn't understand a word you said.

[qimg]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/HezMan2000/titlebnq.png[/qimg]

[qimg]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/HezMan2000/titlecolor.png[/qimg]

New splash screens. I can't decide on what to use :\

i like the second one, is more oldschool i think, and i love the colours that way, it gives another sensation from the titlecard, i think if you put more brigher colours and it ruins the mood i dunno, but i like the second one more than gray colours

• 3 months later...

Very nice game you got going on there, definitely interested in giving it a go when you get it out. I only gained two suggestions from the video.

For the desert-themed zone, it may look best to keep the distortion effect off of the foreground, and leave it for the bg layers only, as the wavy effect isn't generally perceived unless it's at a distance anyway.

In the one bonus stage that you just freely jump into the center spot to randomly get a bonus selected, if you can walk out at any time to claim your prize, you could make it so when a reward is selected, the selection is permanent and will not be selected again. So if you jump back in, you can double up your winnings, or further until you decide to be too greedy and by bad luck land on a goal. Hitting the goal would erase all of your winnings and boot you out, but should you manage a multi-selection of prizes, you can choose to walk out victorious. (Should it be done like that, you'd want it so if all possible prizes are successfully selected, Sonic walks out automatically, with maybe something thrown in for getting everything, like a continue.)

• 2 weeks later...