A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic 4 Thread

Slingerland

Okay, clearly, I have no idea what the heck was going on. I thought you were being incredibly sarcastic. I just wanna know what Rael was referring to. Someone link it, because I don't see anything on the website.

Edit: Nevermind, it's here. The only thing I could come up with based on that random image was that maybe Dreadknux had his computer plugged into a projector. I mean... I don't really know about all the latest Sonic the Hedgehog-themed rooms at random hotels I've never been to/care about. On top of that it just looked hella fake. So.. yea, really confusing. :E

That comment is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Also. I think the wallpaper looks like a mock-up. If it isn't, have you guys noticed the background in the wallpaper is different to the one shown in the trailer? The wallpaper looks like Sonic is at the edge of the new island possibly in Act 1, while the trailer looks like he's further inland in a possible Act 2. Thats almost like how Neo Green Hill in Sonic Advance went.

So... 2 days and 17 hours until they reveal a lot more. $5 says it'll be another bunch of fail on Sega's end. You guys?

Weren't you that guy that was saying we should stop being so pessimistic? Just checking.

Hopefully something cool will be revealed. Probably more boring stuff.