A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Logo Request Thread [OLD]

Zal

• 1 month later...

I need 2 different logos for two different games.

Logo #1:

I need a title for my mario game that says:

Super Mario Bros. Doomsday

The Words Super Mario Bros. should be the same text style and color as the original Super Mario Advance title, and the word Doomsday should be flaming text red and orange.

Logo #2:

The second title for my other game should say:

Candy Paint is glossy gold look like the attachment picture below. The logo should have a dripping look to it at the bottom if possible.

Thank you for helping and credit will be given.

Good stuff. Sorry I left all of a sudden. Holidays now and stuff, it'll be good.

Also you new people, read the title, it changed. Before requesting a logo at all, read the first post in this thread, not the page, the thread. It will answer all your questions and give you our expectations.

Felik: Here's your logo. And you sort of 'demanded' a logo. Don't do that.

SonicFusionReg.png

SonicFusionSml.png

P.S. Isn't this like the millionth time a game is called this? Don't waste this logo please.

Slingerland and Zal, you guys are doing a great job, maybe I'll give this a try:

OK, I would like a logo for my tomb raider game, but I only want the part that saids "The Temple of Knowledge" made, I was thinking like an aged brown stone thing, old and wearing away, or somekind of a silver metal, maybe with some shimmering light going through, please.

Oh, and if you guys don't mind, I was thinking of a new logo for my creation name (TRD GAMES), any style will work, please.

You guys take your time though.

Thanks!

Where do you know that I will not give him rep? Where did you see that I promised or had to give a rep point but didn't do it? If you want to nail me, please use REAL FACTS but not just suppositions. You've already done it once. You nailed yourself.

What are you talking about? You're a ____ing dumbass. I wasn't trying to nail you. Where did I say I was? Show me. I was just assuming, because usually the ones who "demand" a logo don't usually throw us rep. It doesn't have to be REAL FACTS.

Wait...I nailed myself? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's a good one. The only self-nailing I see around here is you...with your name. Enjoy your logo.

EDIT: In all of my internet rage, I overlooked TRDs post.

Yeah, man. I will take your "TRD Games" logo. Zal, would you like to do the Tomb Raider one?

• Like 1

Sorry to add to the list. But, I need a logo that says "Burn Strike"

Burn Strike would be in big letters. It needs to Fit a 320x240 screen, I'd say 200x100. The text needs to be red outlined in black. Also, I need a silloutte of fire in the background.

"バーンストライク"

This would be below Burn Strike. Same length, and the height needs to be 14 pixels wide. Also in reed outlined in black.

*Cough*

Good stuff. Sorry I left all of a sudden. Holidays now and stuff, it'll be good.

Also you new people, read the title, it changed. Before requesting a logo at all, read the first post in this thread, not the page, the thread. It will answer all your questions and give you our expectations.

Felik: Here's your logo. And you sort of 'demanded' a logo. Don't do that.

P.S. Isn't this like the millionth time a game is called this? Don't waste this logo please.

I'm pretty sure that Sonic Fuison was already taken. By gyaku if that name's correct. Awhile back.

Sorry for saying this but, is it wrong to not do someone's request, then do someone else's that was completely the same thing?