A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Logo Request Thread [OLD]

Zal

Slinger, you're really good.

Thank you, 'zu. I'm just glad I got a compy here in my dorm room so I can keep working on them. Doing the quickie logos are the most fun. I did DizzyDoo's and Andy's I did within 5 minutes. Hopefully I don't run out of ideas or fonts.

That white background on Dizzy's finally let me use the drop shadow. Hooray drop shadow!

EDIT: Sonic122 - Sonic Zoom:

soniczoom.gif

Thank you, 'zu. I'm just glad I got a compy here in my dorm room so I can keep working on them. Doing the quickie logos are the most fun. I did DizzyDoo's and Andy's I did within 5 minutes. Hopefully I don't run out of ideas or fonts.

That white background on Dizzy's finally let me use the drop shadow. Hooray drop shadow!

[qimg]http://www.soundmage.com/bluelazor/soniczoom.gif[/qimg]

thanks! it look cool.:D

[qimg]http://www.soundmage.com/bluelazor/soniczoom.gif[/qimg]

Don't mention it.:P

Although, I really would like someone to redo my logon in the sig...:stare:

Zal are you or are not working on my logo request?

Okay, I AM working on your logo, but you asked for a "black version of Chaos". Now you're going to have to be patient, because I need to scratch up on my drawing skills and I don't like drawing Chaos.

Please from now on people, just leave your request and we'll get to it. Don't keep asking if we're doing it or not, we have lives remember. Your logos may or may not be done the day you ask, so just live with it, we're doing this for free incase you didn't notice. Also if you ask for one that requires more than text and effects, then it will obviously take longer. PLEASE be patient.

you don't know what you talkin bout Zal! Now get back to work before i crack my whip on you!

*ahem* in all seriousness though, logos can take a while if it's not straightforward. So if you don't like how long it takes, frackin do it yourself.