A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Rant about furs with Promise of Corrections

Huepow00

Nesquik cereal, it turns the milk from the cereal chocolatey! Oh man, I can barely type lol, just got out of being rear-ended in a parking lot. Not like that, perverts, in a CAR >(. Anyway, good thing jeeps are fricken sturdy as whatever. The guy who rammed into us got the entire front end of his car smashed. I don't have any pics sadly /endinfonobodycaresabout.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Azu, it's just what I said. The problem with furries is that they take their role-playing outside of the realms where its appropriate... which as led to them becoming a widespread nuisance. Because everyone associates this what they are fond of (animals in fiction) with them, it gets tainted for everybody.

Yeah, I can see it becoming quite annoying, but I mean still, you can always ignore them. One of my friends likes furry and he's cool guy to hang around. He doesn't bring out the internet. He talks about it from time to time. Although nothing will be more annoying than the Naruto fan-based.

Maybe it's just me, but I can't hate someone for doing something that doesn't seem normal. After all, what's considered "normal" is defined by society or what a individual thinks being normal is.

I barely eat cereal anymore. The last cereal that I had was cocoa puffs. Good stuff.

DW: What is that character/what is it from?

http://www.bakabt.com/torrent/130594/Arashi_no_Yoru_ni_Stormy_Night_THORA.html

It's been in my user title the whole time. It's a lot like Fox and the Hound, only without a time skip and less focus on a single character.

I've noticed with the furries I've met that they tend to use negative attention the same way a child does; knock over milk and people notice you, and there's your attention.

I'm not saying specifically that Hue falls under this category, but I did downvote his comment on the video, and he did make a thread about a youtube video outside of the normal youtube video thread just because it mentions him once.

I don't feel like getting into this literal dogshit. furries need to go do their shit where it doesn't make me uncomfortable with my childhood. like on a remote island! or in the desert!

Or... at the bare minimum, in the confines of their own Internet playhouse. I don't care that they do it, I don't even care that they have conventions. But just do it in private and don't let make believe spill over into real life.

Or... at the bare minimum, in the confines of their own Internet playhouse. I don't care that they do it, I don't even care that they have conventions. But just do it in private and don't let make believe spill over into real life.

The problem wouldn't be near as BAD if it weren't for the fact that nearly 70% of them have legitimate mental problems and have under-developed social skills. They aren't going to ACT like grown adults because they simply don't have the capability. That also goes into the fact that alot of them get started when they're teenagers. So by that point, mental development just STOPS because it's not necessary to interact at a more sensible level.

That and the many many mommy/daddy issues, which explains why so many of their 'characters' have troubled pasts dealing with shitty parents. Add to it the growing god complexes from popularity and need to have 'perfection', and you have the combination for some of the worst people in existence.

How the hell can you date a furry for two and a half years? How desperate must you be? Also, rofl at cyborg's snape comment. She DOES look like snape.

I always thought Huepow's ex was a guy? though you can't really tell the gender of this person...

edit: nevermind, I just read the post where Huepow said he's not the ex. I didn't notice his shout-out then, but whatever.

edit2: Oh, also:

those kind of girls that know they don't have to looks so they develop this dramatic know it all attitude that they seem to think it a substitute.

rofl, so cruel, yet so accurate. She's so annoying.