A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

A little about me ;)

lilfighter

Hello. Don't be too discouraged from showing what you are working on, and don't get too discouraged if someone (such as myself) writes a response in a way that seems to tear you apart and you'll do fine here. Take everything in stride and don't take anything too personally. This is the internet and no one really knows anyone all that intimately. Well, a couple of us know each other pretty well... but those are merely the exceptions that prove the rule.

Hey,

I'm Tristanjmnz,

I just want to introduce myself. My games arent... what you call great. :scool: I have been working on fangames for about two years. My current project is Sonic Unleashed 2d.

Welcome. I believe that I have to teach you a little about foregrounds, but never got the chance...

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay! :) :)

Its pretty interseting that you signed up a year ago and still remember your password....and never introduced yourself until now..... AFTER you say you quit sonic fangaming.[qimg]http://www.smashboards.com/images/smilies/colorful.gif[/qimg]

Hi, thanks :ssmile:

And the reason i signed up a year ago was because as i just started i didnt know how to use sonic worlds much so i browsed the worlds to get more of an idea on how to use it. I still remember my password cuz i use it for almost everything. And about the quitting thing.

I didnt want to tell anyone but, i am secretly working on an engine a little bit at a time so i can make one last big comeback, but i guess its not a secret anymore D: