A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Michael Jackson passes away

Ligar

There was a penis, two balls, some pubic hair...

I can do it too!

Still, though, the parents could have obviously told their kids to do this in order to sue a famous man. I don't see how that's so unbelievable. There wasn't any evidence other than hearsay.

When I said describe them I mean they described some very specific things. Not just the obvious I mistakenly thought you would understand this since describing the obvious would obviously be useless.

Also just because the evidence has convinced me that he is guilty doesn't make my attitude "douche". It does not it make me fucked up either. I hold an opinion that many other people hold whether that's true in this forum or not.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, as far as I know most people don't have dickmoles. Hair color is most likely black, like most people. Skin color was probably white, his whole body appeared to be. Most guys are circumcised anymore. So going by all of this, it woulnd't be hard to guess correctly. I feel sorry for whatever he may have had to go through to get a scar down there, though. Ouchie.

Discussing a hairy, discolored, scarred up, mole covered dick has left me with a mental image that will make it hard to eat for a while. :(

Hi jon how are you :D

one more thing that sort of stuck in my mind was...

would michael have to get his willy out or present an image of his manhood for the jury to look at so they could compare the child's account and the actual goods?

either way, i can't believe jade goody died :(

Guest Shadix

Funnily enough, to people not really familiar with Jacksons more obscure songs, this song is almost like Jackson wrote a song about his own death more than 10 years ago.

Ok, it's not that interesting, but I did find it ironic that he seemingly preaches agains't morphine and demerol, however the confirmed reports of stuff they have found in his system have been that of demerol.

Guest Shadix
Yes Overbound we get it. You hate Michael Jackson. Get out of the topic.

no because I'm right, hes a child molester, the court system is rigged, he looks funny, and his crappy music makes you want to touch little boys.

DAMN HIM AND HIS CAREER. Giving black people international appeal, damn him.

Ok, it's not that interesting, but I did find it ironic that he seemingly preaches agains't morphine and demerol, however the confirmed reports of stuff they have found in his system have been that of demerol.

His tortured soul.......