A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic XG and stuffs, hurrah?

Sir Euan

The next time I hear someone say this about a fangame that someone hasn't played...

Ok, then I'll say it

Your team has owned Sonic Team so hard up the ass it isnt even funny. Good jorb Eaun. =D

You know what an orgasm is? I just had one of those xDD Very old-school esque, ultra sexy :D

The only complaint I have, howeever, is that I don't know if I really like the Sonic CD ring with that colors and used that way :/ Maybe the original one looked better

I like the old-school feel in it. Fix one thing and it'll be perfect. Right at the end when the scrolling screen stops and you can see the island moving by to the left, the screen should slow to a stop. It feels strange to have it stop instantly.

I like the old-school feel in it. Fix one thing and it'll be perfect. Right at the end when the scrolling screen stops and you can see the island moving by to the left, the screen should slow to a stop. It feels strange to have it stop instantly.

Good idea actually, ta!