A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

My sprites.

verconsonic

I'm sorry vercon sonic whatever your name is...those sprites look they were done by a 4 year old. And learn to spell please god learn to spell. My eyes bleed everytime I read a post done by you. Only reason I'm being negative is because the attitude you're giving my cohorts is unnacceptable.

Why, Why are you being mean? I'm only nine.... If you dont want me here, then i'll leave... And I am going to leave now.:(

A nine year old can host sprites and put them in their sig?

A nine year old knows what a sprite is?

A nine year old can make an animated .gif?

Get real.

Of course if you truthfully are only nine then I'm sure everyone else is sorry for their bad comments and if they arn't then I shall make them sorry.

Uh, I don't see why a 9 year old can't know what a sprite is.

The majority of nine year olds don't though, infact heres a fun game for you Rael, I want you to find 15 random selected 9 year olds and I wnat you to ask them "what is a sprite", you'll either get "a fairy" or "something my mum feeds me" or possibly something else.

I beg to differ. My brother is only 8 yet he knows fully what a sprite is, what goes into fangaming, and how to operate more about a computer than most 15 year olds do. Age has nothing to do about it. Heck I met a kid in 5th grade with the intellegence of a 9th grader. He deserved to skip so bad, but he was home schooled. And for those of you who think that you'd like that, you get no summer vacation and school ends when you go to sleep.

Sorry to get off topic, but I can't stand people who think that just because someone's young they can't do certain things or know about stuff. ( And yes, I knew what a sprite was when I was 9. In fact, I knew what it was when I was 7 )

Lol, you underestimate the age. I believe he is 9. We dont get random idiots here (well, we do get those from time to time, but you get my point), people who come here are usually interested in the subject of creating sonic fangames. That means the possible list of persons who would be interested is narrowed down extremely. So that means that we dont get a random kid. We get a kid who has a interest in making games, and if you want to make a game, you should now what a sprite is. The age doesnt matter. And to tell you the truth, you learn alot better and alot faster when you are young, so he has a great advantage. I started young too, but I never really studied hard, it just sorta built up snowball wise over the years. If I studied harder I would be a much better programmer. So I kinda blew my chance of super learning, although I still learn fast enough IMO

The majority of nine year olds don't though, infact heres a fun game for you Rael, I want you to find 15 random selected 9 year olds and I wnat you to ask them "what is a sprite", you'll either get "a fairy" or "something my mum feeds me" or possibly something else.

You crack me up, Blitz. ;)

Like Ogtrax said, most people that come here know something about game creation. It's not impossible for a 9 year old to visit a website about it.

A nine year old can host sprites and put them in their sig?

A nine year old knows what a sprite is?

A nine year old can make an animated .gif?

Get real.

Of course if you truthfully are only nine then I'm sure everyone else is sorry for their bad comments and if they arn't then I shall make them sorry.

Thats sheer ignorance, grow up.

Thats sheer ignorance, grow up.

This is just going to become a flame war...

It's not sheer ignorance and I don't need to grow up.

Like I said earlier MOST 9 year olds DO NOT KNOW what sprites are.

The same for the other stuff I mentioned.

Like Ogtrax said, most people that come here know something about game creation. It's not impossible for a 9 year old to visit a website about it.

Yeah it's possible, but very unlikely, a nine year old who can find this must be very advanced and know exactly which site they are looking for because most would just type "Sonic" on google, SFGHQ isn't even in the first 20 results pages.

Yeah it's possible, but very unlikely, a nine year old who can find this must be very advanced and know exactly which site they are looking for because most would just type "Sonic" on google, SFGHQ isn't even in the first 20 results pages.

Don't know about that. I found this website when I was very young before I even had the desire to fangame. I just googled 'sonic fangames' and wham, there it was.

This is just going to become a flame war...

It's not sheer ignorance and I don't need to grow up.

Like I said earlier MOST 9 year olds DO NOT KNOW what sprites are.

The same for the other stuff I mentioned.

Uh, I believe that MOST 9 year olds that come here know what a sprite is. Otherwise, they wouldn't be here now would they?

"This is just going to become a flame war..."

Thats why you're taught to not assume a group of certain aged people don't know something. Oh sorry "most."

I'm sure many people find this site at a young age. They don't need to use google, they could have found it as an affiliate, or stumbled upon it looking for sonic games.

And yes, you are being ignorant. Your saying "Most nine year olds don't know what sprites are"

Ignorance; simply because your unaware of those you're assuming have no knowledge of what a sprite is.

If you'd get over that fact that not everyone is as uneducated as youd like them to be, there would be no posts regarding it, before someone realises this thread spun down a horrible little spiral of crap, and it gets closed.

LOL

Sure there are some 9 year olds who know what a sprite iswhat you think you you're talking about, but the majority don't. As far they're concerned a game is a game, I doubt they know or care what the technical and graphical parts of it are.

Ignorance; simply because your unaware of those you're assuming have no knowledge of what a sprite is.

Like I said before, why not ask some nine year olds before accusing me of having no knowledge of the subject eh?

So what? Hell, most people probably don't know what sprites are, regardless of age. The only people that are gonna know are people that have actually looked it up, or people that know people that have. My 7 year old niece knows what sprites are, because I've told her. My 17 year old friend doesn't because he's too much of a 3D whore to even care what sprites are.

Hey! I do know what a sprite is..... And just for the record, I'm a Girl! Boy... Everyone thinks I'm a boy! Ha! Funny! And sonic-Blitz, I wish I could anamate,( Sorry if I spelled it wrong) But I dont have the right program for it!

And Plese, Regret all the bad things, even the bad words, You said to me,then I will forgive you 100%. Oh yes, the sonic runig Thing in my sig, Someone made it for me, Ok?