A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

MMF2 is almost upon us

shadowgoten

Question, can you open cca files or are you going to have to start projects all over again?

It depends on what extensions you have used before. I think most of the extensions have been ported already, especially original MMF1.5 and Bonus Pack ones. Don't know about others, but many authors have recompiled their extensions for use with MMF2, as far as I know from Clickteam forums.

EDIT: Just realised that you asked a bit different question :) Well, as long as your used extensions are ported, you can go on with your project. But if they're not ported, you'll either have to wait, ask the author or start from scratch without using them.

I just maximize the windows so it doesn't even feel like you have really any open.

I think I'll be using MMF for awhile before getting MMF2. Maybe one day I'll get the developer's addition and sell my games. ( Not Sonic of course. )

There's a method to use the Picture Box thingy (thats used for paralax in MMF) to animate the backgrounds...

I thought I told you how to do that Rael...

It IS about friggin time. Having to use Actives to have grass infront of a player is just really lame.

Uh, if you avoid using an active object for the sprite, you shouldn't have much of a problem.

I want to buy the DEV edition but bills on my credit card come first, but of course the demo will be used dry before I make up my mind.

To the guy who said he was going to use mmf for his finals, I did the same for my uni course and got top marks =)

So, that means this summer I got to earn money, draw 2 comics, work on what might be 3 original games...phew, this all better earn me some cash!