A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic the Hedgehog // (The Sonic OVA fan game)

P3DR0

Dude, what? I mean, I think you're joking, but I'm also rather unsure.

I guess it's those smiley faces. They're so damn deceptive.

Well, on the brighter side of things, at least the game has a name to stand by now. I was getting tired of mainstream names anyway.

It makes no fucking sense... In any way possible. There's nothing that could make "Henceforth" in a video game title work.

Maybe they're defining a new direction for Sonic that will make us forget the earlier, more mainstream ways?

I actually stand by my last comment that the name, while an issue, needs to be put aside, because the game has some more serious problems.

The idea I have with that name is "a new way to see Sonic"... I know what that word means (Unless my dictionary is lying), the name will be that, who have a problem with that just ignore the topic please.

(Unless my dictionary is lying)
hence⋅forth

  /ˈhɛnsˈfɔrθ, -ˈfoʊrθ; ˈhɛnsˌfɔrθ, -ˌfoʊrθ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [hens-fawrth, -fohrth; hens-fawrth, -fohrth]

–adverb

from now on; from this point forward.

You're dictionary is lying to you. "Henceforth" does not mean "a new way" and is the outright silliest attempt at originality that I've ever seen.

Sonic Consequential.

Anyone complaining about the name....

It's just a name dammit!

Hey, go pee your pants.

You're dictionary is lying to you. "Henceforth" does not mean "a new way" and is the outright silliest attempt at originality that I've ever seen.
I knew it, I just don't know how to explain the name. In my dictionary says:

"Henceforth: De agora em diante"

"from this point forward" My idea is create a new way to look Sonic fangames, something like Before Sonic Henceforth/After Sonic Henceforth...

Quickest thing that comes to mind is Sonic Vista, although I'm sure there's gotta be a better word for "a new way of thinking" or something like that. Hopefully someone else will come along with something closer and we can all expand our vocabulary. Or at the very least, I can.

vista- a distant view through or along an avenue or opening