A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic the Hedgehog // (The Sonic OVA fan game)

P3DR0

Was that..... was that a
...?

You got it. :3

Also, I just realized that I've forgot to disable the subtitles at the "subliminal message" frame. My bad. The poem is:

"Roses are red, violets are blue

But violets are not actually blue

Otherwise they would be caled "blues" instead

... I'm not very good at poems"

Also, Dahog, you can totally do cutscenes in comic book style. It's not like I'm the first one to do it.

Hey, while you're here, could you please tell me who decided to make Amy's eyes like that? I like the rest of the design, but the eyes just make her look...I dunno how to put it...flat.
Me and the fact that Amy is the only female character with joined eyes, and I've always though on them being way too masculine, so we changed so she can look like all the others gals.

I prefer this way. If when we start her 3D model it looks weird, we'll change. But as for now, it's going to be like that. I'm changing shit in the whole Sonic Universe, not just having redesigns for a few characters. Some people will like the changes others won't, but I'm sticking with my decisions. Because, ya know, can't please everybody.