A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

C'mon! No world cup topic?

Blues

All the Loja Da Copas were having a clearance on soccer-related merchandise during my stay in Brazil XD You never saw anyone wearing any Brazillian stuff though after the loss.

But Brazil is a socceracy government. While I was there, it was amusing looking outside when everyone in unison comes out of their houses and almost blow their house up with fireworks everytime Brazil scored a point.

XD This one wins.

I don't care if Brazil lost, I just enjoy watching a good game. In fact, I'm glad all that noise outside ended. I mean, Brazil entered the field and the fireworks just wouldn't stop.

Edit: Chao Helper: I heard the guy insulted his religion or something like that. Either that or something related to his mother =\

I heard some Brazilians had a car done up with their flag and such for the World cup and then burned it down when they lost rofl.

We had to burn ALL the flag-wear we had :( My aunt even burnt my Brazillian sombrero

And Pheonix Gamma, I know exactly what you're going through, except Brazil just gets roudy with soccer alone XD