A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

C'mon! No world cup topic?

Blues

I don't even like soccer that much, but I just watched the end of regulation of the Portugal-England match. If England would have started with some of that aggressiveness they showed during stoppage time a few minutes earlier, I think they would have scored.

Now, back to the game.

I don't even like soccer that much, but I just watched the end of regulation of the Portugal-England match. If England would have started with some of that aggressiveness they showed during stoppage time a few minutes earlier, I think they would have scored.

Now, back to the game.

Rooney showed plenty of agressiveness! :)

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.

Well, that was evil. Ricardo is teh pwnzor in goal, and England suck ass (as usual). Every ____ing time....

Maybe so, but it wasn't our fault. Their goaly was just too good. They got 2 god damn posts, at least all our shots were on target.

Edit: And our goal keeper sucked >/

Yeah, that guy was a beast.

The announcers were like:

Announcer 1: "Ricardo has successfully predicted where the ball is going everytime."

Announcer 2: "Yes, that's a sign of a good goalie."

Positively riveting. They also showed a live shot from the Dog and Fox pub, and the emotion in the pub was almost comical. The reactions were like overdramatic manga poses. =P

Yeah, that guy was a beast.

The announcers were like:

Announcer 1: "Ricardo has successfully predicted where the ball is going everytime."

Announcer 2: "Yes, that's a sign of a good goalie."

It's also a sign of running out 2 feet before the ball gets anywhere near the goal.

FUTBOL as they say, can be very fun. All you need to do is make a shot clock. Like basketball.

I'm so tired of these bitches passing the ball up and down court, even when the ball isn't turned over to the other team. It's ____ing boring.

Then just bury a few mines, add a few robots with buzz saws, and some find ass naked bitches, and you have a man's game.

The rediculously thing about basketball is the amount of times they score. The fact its so easy to get so many points makes the majority of the match irrelevant. At least when somebody scores in football they actually worked for it.

Doesn't Curling last for like 6 hours; like 3 hours per each side? I caught a glimpse during the winter olympics and... dang.

Anyway, I'm a soccer/futbol fan myself. Though, not being much of a sports person, I don't really know teams/players enough to really get into most games. It was still pretty awesome to see France's and Brazil's contrasting styles in such a close game even if Brazil didn't really seem to do well at all.