A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

C'mon! No world cup topic?

Blues

Well I'm still with Brazil just like last time. I only find the world cup a big deal because I always visit my cousins in Brazil duing it. My god, you don't even have to watch the game there. Just go outside and if it's a boo then opposing team scored and a cheer brazil scored. If they lost a match a riot and if they won fireworks. XD

If they go up against Argentina again then thats gonna be a really bad blood bath. We usualy kill eachother in that match leaving like 5 guys left.

Brazil is screwing up really bad this year. I doubt they can beat Argentina the way they are playing.

Too bad Italy won. Australia was looking strong. I though they were gonna pass the first round of the finals.

Did anyone watch Netherlands Vs. Portugal match? Holy crap, there was practicaly a fist fight for every foul.

Tommorow is Brazil vs. Ghana... I'd bet Brazil would win, but Ghanas looking stronger...

Brazil arn't in full swing yet I say.

Do you know how angry I am at the reffs' decision for that penalty for Italy?

TOTAL BULLSH**!

But I guess we have shown the world that we can play soccer/football. We were close to making it into the top 8 but getting into the top 16 was a great achievement.