A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

ACGWACNTOBIHABOOCTRSBIIAT TSTJBSBS (A Christmas Game)

Jamie Bailey

GAME TITLE:

A Christmas Game With A Christmas Name That's Original Because It Has A Bunch Of Other Characters That Really Shouldn't Be In It And The Title Suggests That Jamie Bailey Should Be Shot

Or ACGWACNTOBIHABOOCTRSBIIATTSTJBSBS for short

Fly around and stuff as many stockings with presents as possible and get the

highest score possible. Get lots of items and fill stockings quickly to earn

link points and gain extra time.

A game in a similar vein to Sausage Roll Islands starring Robotnik, but if felt so much like NiGHTS that adding other characters was a no-brainer, so it's Dr. Robotnik's Rebellion meets Sausage Roll Islands meets NiGHTS meets Paperboy then... sort of. The presents Robotnik delivers were originally going to have bombs inside to ruin everyone's Christmas and destroy the whole zone (not in-game though), which is why he appears to have gone nice, but that is Santa's sleigh he's stolen, could Santa be inside the sack? We'll never know.

CONTROLS:

Menu screens:

Left and right arrows and Fire 1: Navigate menu screens

In-game:

Arrows: move

Mouse: aim

Left mouse button: throw presents, hold button for auto throwing

Right mouse button: hold for extra movement speed

Merry Christmas, or something.

EDIT: Now why is the forum giving me unwanted spaces in my game title, hmm...

A Christmas Game.zip

Your game made me realize how much I miss snow ;_; It feels like fall and not winter here... And I just realized how much I miss Earthworm Jim. Thank you, Jamie Bailey, you have awakened my empty husk and reminded me of the through meaning of Christmas.

Merry Chirstmas, Jamie Bailey, wherever you are!

• 3 weeks later...

You still exist! What have you been doing since the release of Sonic Time Attacked? Most probably laughing like a mad man that you're the only person EVER to finish a fangame :D

I loved this. I've always loved your games. Short, sharp and to-the-point. Looks great, plays nicely and was a nice suprise. Keep up the good work and hows about you finish Sonic The Fast Revelation?

You still exist! What have you been doing since the release of Sonic Time Attacked? Most probably laughing like a mad man that you're the only person EVER to finish a fangame :D

I loved this. I've always loved your games. Short, sharp and to-the-point. Looks great, plays nicely and was a nice suprise. Keep up the good work and hows about you finish Sonic The Fast Revelation?

No, I managed to detach my face from my computer monitor and have lived in the real world ever since, I've also been laughing like a mad man because being asked how to do STA's grinding so many times drove me even more insane than I already was as I couldn't give a proper answer because I fumbled my way into getting the grinding working, I don't know how the talented and helpful people around here cope! And The Fast Revelation IS finished, but if you meant the second one, no chance, my heart just wasn't in it like it was with Time Attacked.

Oh, and when 900 years old you reach, look as good, you will not.