A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic 4 Project

Armada

The level art is actually from my hack...so it was drawn with the Genesis limitations in mind. (both palette wise and VDP space wise..

That's a really poor excuse. You can follow graphical restrictions and still make it detailed. It's just overly simplistic.

Thread locked. You can make a new thread when you have more to show. It's generally a bad idea to build up hype, because you'll never be able to live up to it.

Change your attitude, too. You guys think too highly of yourselves, expecting all of us to be just dying to contribute to your fangame. There was nothing here that we haven't seen elsewhere. Get over yourselves.

Good glad to see we're all elitists here.
I'm not up to giving a rant to you idiots about how imature everyone (including myself)

I believe that you're the elitist one here and calling us all idiots reaffirms that thought (and Hunter's notion that you are a douchebag). However, the funny part is that you just called yourself an idiot as well. Why call the rest of us names when you're just as guilty? I was cool with you until you said that and you could have simply asked for the thread to be locked.

Most of us were not being immature, but you sure as hell love to find the few that were and exaggerate.

And you guys were acting rather rude.

You were just as rude, if even more so than us (see below). Get over yourselves. You are just another fangame and you are nothing special until we see something worthwhile. To use a personal example, I made a whole level for my game by myself before I got people to help me. People don't just flock to you for any reason when work like this is strictly volunteer based.

I only ask this, seeing as this topic isn't making anyone happy.

It's not, because you keep sneaking in pious remarks amongst your "heartfelt apologies." The thread's undoing is you and your team's fault.

This thread has been locked here and at Retro. Is that a clear enough message to you guys?