A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

My sonic Model

null1024

Where can I get 3ds max?

I honestly can't seem to get used to wings interface...

Well wow.

I can't quite tell you that persay... as that would be being a pirate and I'm not going to send it to you via PM, because that would just be a clever workaround to get by the rules, but perhaps if you are clever you'll figure it out anyway.

Maybe you'll find the right organization to help you out.

Well wow.

I can't quite tell you that persay... as that would be being a pirate and I'm not going to send it to you via PM, because that would just be a clever workaround to get by the rules, but perhaps if you are clever you'll figure it out anyway.

How much money?

PS:

---/-.-// (mis-spelling)

-/..../.-/-./-.-/...//

*random message*

Well... 3D model is kinda... bleh, but I doubt I could even get that with my experience.

Well wow.

Actualy, There isn't a "www."

And 500MB? I remember when I didn't even have 300kb on my PC. Too many games. got rid of them all and had 5 GB back.