A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Create strange looking Sonic characters

Jamie Bailey

Feeling as insane as I am? Create strange pictures of Sonic or other Sonic characters.

You could do a mutated or alien version of a character, two or more characters merged together, Sonic merged with Mario, or even an orange Sonic with blue bits on his spikes and one spike bent over his head who wears purple and green shoes and shades... oh wait, that's my furry.

Obviously I'm not expecting any artwork to look too special, unless you actually want to create a masterpiece.

Let's see what we can come up with. I'll start with this fella...

attachment.php?attachmentid=700&stc=1&d=1207045781

post-1848-138639761588_thumb.png

• Like 1

SonicProject, that Tails clock is actually a good idea for a clock, reminds me of one of these clocks.

31Q4lmCUxnL._AA280_.jpg

I can imagine his tails swinging from side to side.

And DimensionWarped, definitely appropriate, very strange indeed.

SonicProject, that Tails clock is actually a good idea for a clock, reminds me of one of these clocks.

[qimg]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31Q4lmCUxnL._AA280_.jpg[/qimg]

I can imagine his tails swinging from side to side.

And DimensionWarped, definitely appropriate, very strange indeed.

Heh, yep, that was my inspiration actually.

Indeed Streak's post was uncalled for, I called for strange Sonic related characters, not an elephant sticking it's trunk up another elephant's arse.

At least everyone else seems to have the right idea, and posting great stuff... well, great in a strange way.

attachment.php?attachmentid=712&stc=1&d=1207213746

post-1848-138639761612_thumb.png