A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Watch Season 2 of the Sonic Show

Slingerland

sonicshowepisdoe11ya0.png

It has been a painfully long wait, but finally the moment has come. The Sonic Stadium finally gives you its first episode of The Sonic Show. Its be hard work, and has involved a lot of people, but now we are here to entertain you! So what does the season opener bring you?

* Todd and Saphire are back to guide you through the show with guest host, Roarey Raccoon!

* We have a boogie with Girls Aloud and Amy Rose, could this be painful toture or pure brilliance? You decide

* What happens when a middle age woman tries to explain what Sonic is...? (not much)

* Evil Doc attack your screens with comedy gold. And you can search Newgrounds till your blue in the face, you wont find it there as it is a Sonic Show exclusive!

* Our resident Agony Aunt, Slingerland, comes to help out a chap with internet woes.

* Much more stuff!

You can either download it via the link above, or if your subscribed to the RSS it will be on your way to you now!

As always we want feedback, good or bad. Plus hugs are welcome!

We also insist you download the video as it's MUCH better as streaming = terrible bit rate D:

Remember, this is the show I made the SAGE video for. You can watch it on your iPod, since it IS a podcast after all.

This episode has me in it. And you love me. My segment involves reading n00b fanmail.

Direct HQ video download if you don't feel like subscribing on iTunes:

http://ss.sonicstadium.org/download/series2/episode1.mp4

For bonus points, I wrote the Zero Gravity review and SAGE 2007 is featured as a top Sonic happening of 2007!!

For segments not involving me, I think this show has significantly improved over season 1, content wise. I remember, while you guys watched the SAGE episode, you said the show was ass, but trust me - it's better this season. Everything is original and made for the show this time around and the production value is leagues above the first season. So, watch it.

*Hides fan characters* << >> << >> ...

Slingerland needs a fuckin' talk show =D cause dat was full of LMAO.

You rock dude! Whoever wrote that letter sucks balls through a straw.

I was laughing though the 75% of it when you read it. (Mommy) All I can say is... DO MOAR.

Apparently, there's a challenge for the person who can capture a frame from my segment that can be construed as naughty. I agree (especially when I stretch after running into the door).

Slingerland needs a fuckin' talk show

I do have a talk show. It's called "The One-Sided Talk Show" and it's on Sonic Stadium's SegaSonic Radio. :3

It's not running at the moment, because my computer is broken. While it was running, I was getting calls like crazy.

"Slingerland's Corner" is essentially a funnier, scripted (kind of) video version of the show. Sometimes, I like the talk show, because it's improvisational and I don't have to worry about censorship.

This was quite possibly my favorite part...

--->

tehbest.png

Getting past that - I'm really impressed with how this turned out!

---> The Highlight of the show has got to be SLINGERLANDS CORNER!

Funny as hell.

My second fav part? The only other time I really started laughing was when Shadow got a lil too... close, to Chris...

lolz.

I really loved this show, it is so much better than any of the previous seasons episodes! Congratz Jay!

Also, the Sonic Riderz - Zero G. Review was great! I didn't know about alot of what was presented, so I feel I know alot more about the game even though I haven't played it myself. Thanks!

Also, the Sonic Riderz - Zero G. Review was great! I didn't know about alot of what was presented, so I feel I know alot more about the game even though I haven't played it myself.

To boot, for some reason, people knew it was my review before they saw the credits. They noted it as "too sarcastic" and said, "Oh Brad. You devil, you."

"Run fast. Shut the fuck up."

Brad, your section was the best part by far. It felt slightly forced, and a bit drawn out, but it made me laugh a few times.

As a whole, the thing's definitely better than it was. The only thing is, it was about 10-15 minutes of content spread across 40. There were way too many splash screens and things. People need to learn how to use compressors and EQ their vocal recordings.

I'd love to do a CNN style vidconference thing with you on one of the Slingerland's corners. That section alone could easily be a podcast itself. I honestly felt retarded trying to suffer through that whole 40 minute thing. I ended up just fast forwarding through big chunks of it until I got to your part.

And in conclusion, FL Slayer for the lose.

LOL I fastforwarded right to the slingerland part, that actually was pretty entertaining, and I agree with Sage, you should definitely do your own show, and I'd gladly come on and bash fuckers with you, cause that shit infuriates me just as much as it pisses you off.