A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Show us your lack of tans.

Rael0505

Omfg, Streak. You know Amira? Are you shitting me? Dude, wtf. This is bizarre. Dude, Koray and I went to middle school with her. OMFG. Small world and shit. Like, for serious.

Edit: Holy flipping hell, for serious? The internet just got a whole lot smaller. That was the most bizarre thing, like seriously. She was in my homeroom class for like 3 years straight and then I get on today, looking at pictures and it's like "woah, what?" These picture topics are now officially creepy. I wish I was on my home computer, so I could pull up equally random pics.

Lol. I <3'd Amira.

Haha, you went to Christa Mcauliffe. I met Amira at music club in Telecommunications. I always saw her around but never knew her name. She came to my band's show in the school and we've been friends ever since. I had a crush on her and told her and w/e. I pretty much blew it and now she went off to Stonybrook. We don't talk anymore.

NO... I need them to maek my musics.

They aren't really casual listening headphones. If you are interested in the model though look for Sennheiser HDD280.

These headphones are the reason why audio software has EQs.

I'd post something, but I only just got here, and the only person who is familiar with me from SCD is Slingerland. That being said, the real reason why I cant post anything is because I cant be bothered to find a decent camera. However, I already have an IRL avatar, the idea for which I also senselessly stole from Slingerland.

Eh, Ill post something if I can find it. *searches hard drive*