A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Show us your lack of tans.

Rael0505

It's normal, I suppose. I couldn't think of what to draw at the time, so maybe that's why I'm grimacing. Although next time I might smile just for shits and giggles, I don't think I have the best smile.

Edit: Wow. I just love letting little grammatical errors like that go unnoticed...

I don't really smile lots when I am drawing, cause while I really enjoy it I also focus hard on it so I go into OMGCONCENTRATEMODE - unless I am drawing something really funny then I'll be laughing while drawing : D. But I think my expression changes lots while drawing, just like when playing my guitar I tend to make faces sometimes when playing something really tricky haha.

I feel the need to add more estrogen to this thread :asmile:

Graduatin'

[qimg]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs182.snc4/37462_411805901086_654801086_5084961_7538468_n.jpg[/qimg]

tentril and I playin' pokemans at my grad dance

[qimg]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs081.snc4/35413_410493411086_654801086_5048033_1214716_n.jpg[/qimg]

Nice tie!

What is probably a very large picture..

[qimg]http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/hushcitrouille/IMAG0187.jpg[/qimg]

And now, my cat!

[qimg]http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy27/hushcitrouille/PA200593.jpg[/qimg]

I have an interview for Best Buy today, awesome y/n?

Edit for non-existant tan-lines cause I don't go out much lol :>A woman? In my SFGHQ!? YOUR ESTROGEN BREAKS THE COMBO.. also hime cut ftw

SD532031.jpg

I like taking pictures in this room

SD532034.jpg

/run_smile.exe

application failed

SD532038.jpg

PFFFFFFFFFF

SD532007.jpg

Me on a bad day

SD532007.jpg

ZOMG! LOOK! It's Ivy The Kiwi? in real life!

*knows it's not a kiwi...*

I don't really smile lots when I am drawing, cause while I really enjoy it I also focus hard on it so I go into OMGCONCENTRATEMODE - unless I am drawing something really funny then I'll be laughing while drawing : D. But I think my expression changes lots while drawing, just like when playing my guitar I tend to make faces sometimes when playing something really tricky haha.

Ya know, I feel the same way, haha. Except the guitar part. *doesn't play guitar*

A woman? In my SFGHQ!? YOUR ESTROGEN BREAKS THE COMBO.. also hime cut ftw

N'aw I feel special that you know what a hime cut is hahah. Also,

It's a real life Starly :omg:!!

I also know what you mean hahah, I usually only draw looking at a computer screen so along with squinting when it gets too bright after a few hours, I'm sure I look suuuper angry drawing eventually haha. Oh, and I stick my tongue out while I'm trying to teach myself guitar. I can't do bar chords yet, cause my fingers are too small :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My mom kept a lot of things from when I was five years old. They're pretty nightmare inducing, but THIS...this is both SONIC relevant and "picture of me" relevant. They might be the most hilarious photos I've ever posted.

P1030611.jpg

You know how, as a kid, you'd get on a long piece of paper and trace them, then decorate the silhouettes? This is Greg at age 5. Or maybe 7. I can't remember. All I remember is that I was AWFUL with scissors (still am) and the fact that I had to cut this with those retarded plastic scissors that don't cut shit made me even more pissed off. All of my angst these days can be traced back to those scissors.

Yes, those are Sonic's shoes. It gets worse...

P1030614.jpg

Apparently when I was a kid, I had Leonardo for nipples...and Tails for a dick. Why do I have Tails for a dick? Who knows. But there he is. He's so happy to be there.

You'll also notice that I actually have six fingers.

P1030615.jpg

I just went ahead and gave myself Sonic's eyes too. But with buttons and yarn. Or maybe that's what I actually looked like.

My parents thought I had serious issues growing up. I think I understand why...

• 2 weeks later...