A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Phantasy Star Universe: AoI

ila

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I'm bored: screenshots.

Of course, I'm not that bored, as I have to go to work in 5 minutes and thus did not take the time to convert these from bmp to something more web suitable but deal with it anyway because i really doubt there are that many people looking in this topic who are still on dialup and if you are fine i'm sorry my bad but deal with it anyway k thanks love ya.

psu20080125_000429_002.jpg

Oj they auto converted to jpgs how thoughtufl so much for that long winded rant eh guess it was unnesscary but oh well its not like it took a long time to type or anything its just typing after all. and ask trd why i'm wearing a bikini.

gah... I'm fixing to give up on playing. I have NOT had time lately, and this event is just slipping away. It's sad, because I have no chance of catching up with you bastards now, hell, even Sereph is probably at S-rank level new.

Plus that one night I was actually on you decided to play "lets pretend shadix isn't on" so you could go play S-rank without me knowing, when I had been waiting for you to get on for hours. Talk about a slap in the face.

If this game has really come to this I don't really know if it's worth caring about anymore.

It's sad, because I have no chance of catching up with you bastards now, hell, even Sereph is probably at S-rank level new.

Didn't I offer to help you level about a few pages back? You wasn't on for me to catch up with you...

Plus that one night I was actually on you decided to play "lets pretend shadix isn't on" so you could go play S-rank without me knowing, when I had been waiting for you to get on for hours. Talk about a slap in the face.

I don't know about this, either I wasn't on, or something, but from what everyone else said; they didn't even know you was on.

If this game has really come to this I don't really know if it's worth caring about anymore.

It's nothing like that, I don't know what you're bawling on about, but if you get the time, get on at night or something and join us, we switched to the nocturnal phase again.

and ask trd why i'm wearing a bikini.

Because SEGA secretly gives you better rares if you sell yourself in a bikini. xD

Shadix, if you were on i didnt know about it. I saw that TRD was on but didnt even decide to message him (or anybody else that messaged me that day) because im missing my keyboard.

Im most likely gonna be going solo until i get my keyboard back for my PS2. Its just such a dummed down experience with no form of communication and having to take 30 seconds to type a 5 word choppy sentence..

My progress so far :

Lv 65 Yes, thats S rank level Shadix. Although you wont be playing the S-rank missions right away anyway. If your 30 levels under the enemy you kill you get an EXP penalty, and even more for each level over that. So basically i get more exp playing the A rank mission, since the mobs are in the 100's and the bosses in the 120's. However, the rares you can pick up are SO worth it.

I found a Two-headed Ragnus board and all i need is 2 more Catlinum before i can synth it.

If I see you guys online ill join up with you, but ive been finding that i level up FAR quicker just playing with random people. TRD goes on sidequests to his room and crap too much. >>;

BTW im starting to hit in the 1300/1400 range now. I love Fortefighters. However the S rank missions really make you feel weak -- the De Ragnus OHKOed me with his tail attack. thats -2000 damage in one hit...

Shadix, join us.

I found a Two-headed Ragnus board and all i need is 2 more Catlinum before i can synth it.

Grats, I bought mines because I was an impatient whore. =P

TRD goes on sidequests to his room and crap too much. >>;

Dude, I'm storing stuff and synthing/taking stuff out of synth, I guess you keep seeing me there at the wrong times. Other times, we brief, you know, talk about the next mission etc? Not to mention setting up shit I find for sale and whatnot so I can make some money.

We just spent all night last night doing Festa (Winter events).

We take breaks every now and then too, I might be in my room.

BTW im starting to hit in the 1300/1400 range now. I love Fortefighters.

I'm FFlvl13 now, you will crap your pants when you see the dmg I do with my Svaltus sword, ESPECIALLY against Dimmagolus.

the De Ragnus OHKOed me with his tail attack. thats -2000 damage in one hit...

Another reason why I love my sword is my new PA: Gravity Break. Made it so fucking strong, that I can take down De Ragnus with about 10 PA hits. (Maybe more)

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK? I did NOT cancel my Subscription, the fucking thing is suppose to be recurring, the hell.

Lol TRD i sware im going to get an Agito edge before u.

If you do im hacking your game

edit: btw got my keyboard back.

Ill post some screens when i get my PC fixed, becuase i have some pics to show of my Fortetecher progress.

Most of the time i spent leveling my FT hasnt been going towards the level, but the spells...and GOD is that so rewarding....

Oh it's just a little beef with ila, probably shouldn't have even brought it up here.

I was tired, I wanted a quick run thourgh the new quest. That was it. then I signed off. And when you're spamming 7+ mails of lyrical shit into my inbox, I tend to ignore it, because its fucking creepy.

ROFL

Old'd. It's in the youtube thread, let's try and stay on topic here.

Man did me and TRD have fun yesterday.

I really have to agree, made 2 friends too, you really should try and switch to night shift so you can join Kiz, mio and myself in some runs.

YOU SHOULD TOO, SHADIX!

BTW, i fucking failed my 88% success Two-Headed Ragnus board. PSU just hates me i guess.

Hahahaha! Dude, restart your PM, make it a pure striking, that'll boost your synth rate alot.

EDIT: Maybe this will get you guys to join us:

psu20080125_232330_000.jpg

psu20080123_190302_003.jpg

psu20080123_190109_001.jpg

{=D

Ill just make one of my alt's PM pure striking.

Besides, on occasion i like to take my PM with me on solo missions. Other stats usually help. (but really only Teching PMs)

Edit: Yesterday i got my alt's Damfoie spell from lv 11-> 21 in one day. Safe to say that the ability to turn my wand or madoog into a fucking flamethrower with damn near Ra-spell range is worth it, and at 31+ my character's fire will be a definate head-turner.

Meh, I don't mind if you use my PM, just you know provide the materials and whatnot.

Edit: Yesterday i got my alt's Damfoie spell from lv 11-> 21 in one day. Safe to say that the ability to turn my wand or madoog into a fucking flamethrower

Ya, Mio's spells are ultra BADASS now. You have to see for yourself though. I'll try and get some screens later.

Lol, spike.

Warning: If you are Sereph, do NOT open this spoiler. Doing so will induce rage, angst and possibly foaming of the mouth.

So, you're opening it eh? I wouldn't if I were you.

I really really think you shouldn't open this spoiler.

Wow, you're still opening it, curiosity killed the cat.

Last warning, the spoiler after the next will destroy you!

K, you asked for it, better grab a helmet before you throw your head into your monitor screen.

psu20080129_151138_002.jpg

psu20080129_151128_001.jpg

psu20080129_151113_000.jpg

I warned ya. :3

You know, TRD im really tired of being your rival now.

Im seriously about to give up. I was expecting an Agito, but seeing as there are absolutely ZERO shops that sell the Agito or even the Board, i knew it wasnt that.

But it just HAD to be the MOTHER FUCKING Kan Yu.

i hate you so much

edit: I found a Shigga Desta yesterday in the rare event map. They can sell anywhere from like 5 to 15 million, so i set mine at 7 mil and am hoping it'll sell so i can start raping up the PSU market.

Im seriously about to give up. I was expecting an Agito, but seeing as there are absolutely ZERO shops that sell the Agito or even the Board, i knew it wasnt that.

Lol, Rivalry. You're trying too hard dude. Also, I wouldn't buy agito, if anything I would hunt it down. It's impossible to buy in player shops.

But it just HAD to be the MOTHER FUCKING Kan Yu.

i hate you so much

Lawlercakes, someone should put down the game for a few days.

I suggest you take advantage of the time that's left for the events and go look for Lutus Jigga yourself if you want a Kan yu so bad. You only have 2 days left, after maintenance on thursday, the events are done.

edit: I found a Shigga Desta yesterday in the rare event map. They can sell anywhere from like 5 to 15 million, so i set mine at 7 mil and am hoping it'll sell so i can start raping up the PSU market.

Grats, I'd set it to 10mil.

In all seriousness, I really hope you aren't mad, because I will lol and you would also be proving to Shadix that this is (For you anyways) just a huge Epeen fest.

Just you know, stop trying to be better maybe and play for fun?