A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Phantasy Star Universe: AoI

ila

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aside from the 15 goldania thats not every costly at all..

The Svaltus edge costed me 500k, I had plenty of junaline so I didn't need to worry about that, however there was no way in HELL I was paying for 15 goldanias as expensive as they were. So I did the next best thing and farmed for it, I've found most of them, mio and sa helped out as well.

So yeah, I didn't have to spend alot, that 500k hurt though, but I didn't feel like searching for a svaltus edge, I HATE svaltus'.

What was the synth %?

Synth rate was 91%, it would've been alot lower if I didn't have a pure strike PM.

The element % is Electric 46%. It's gonna be so FUCKING useful against Vandas and that huge Demon boss. I just need to work on grinding it successfully without breaking it.

So make sure you use this Super Holy Light peroid for all its worth, and use S+7-10 grinders only.

Yea, that's the hard part; getting the grinders.

I haven't seen any S grinders on sale in player shops (and if there was, they were only selling S+5 and lower.) and the highest I got when making my own was about S+6 or 7.

I don't mind paying for S+10 grinders if they was actually on sale.

I already cancelled my account, I've already got WoW to fill in that void of interaction.

Plus this was already turning into one huge peen fest by the time I actually got around to lvling up a bit, and I've had enough of that ever since we played back on the private servers. So have fun on your endevours guys.

Plus this was already turning into one huge peen fest by the time I actually got around to lvling up a bit

Wait whut? Please don't tell me your talking about that argument about a few pages back. We got over that, everything is cool now, and to be technical, it wasn't about showing off your "peens", it was more like me blowing my top for a petty reason. >_>;

Plus, it was the only argument we've had.

If not, I don't know who you've been hanging with...because you have not once played with us the entire time, at least when I finally got on. We were expecting you for a bit too. We have FUN, yeah, we have friendly competitions and stuff, but we also help each other out, like getting rares or leveling up.

I think if you actually did a few runs with us, you would have a second opinion, we really do have fun....

Nah it's nothing like that, PSU is just like PSO in the fact that once you grind your guy all the way up, it's all about snagging that ultra rare item and then showing it off, it's nothing bad, it's just how the game is made. I've had enough of that burning out on PSO years back. I enjoy things more along the lines of Player vs. Player encounters and objective based raids and stuff now.

Also, I work a morning job so I'm never on late nights like all you guys are : (

We switched to the day time period for awhile, so that maybe Shadix and Sereph could play with us, they don't show up as much now. (I know you guys are busy, no complaints. <3) So now I'm going back to the nocturnal phase again, ila usually shows up in the late night as well.

Sorry we didn't catch ya. =[

PSU is just like PSO in the fact that once you grind your guy all the way up, it's all about snagging that ultra rare item and then showing it off, it's nothing bad, it's just how the game is made.

Damn, I wished we could've met up with you sooner, most of the times we did missions for the hell of it; we have so much fun killing off De Rol Le ten thousand times. Some of the times though, if any of us requested it, we would help you do some runs in the harder difficulties to obtain the rares you wanted. Not to show off, (I know I've posted pictures of my rares, but the initial idea behind was just to keep this topic alive), but just to get them.

MIO GOTS PSYCHO WAND!!!

SCREENZ LATER TO CELEBRATE HER VICTORY!!!

SHE NOW HAS JUSTICE!!!

LOL

caps

Are you fucking serious, dude?

I wanted to be the first to obtain one out of our group...

..But dont worry, i WILL be the first person to assemble an Agito Edge on this forum.

If you see this as an E-peen contest then you guys really need to find the defination of an MMO, let alone a MULTIPLAYER VIDEOGAME.

I could really care less if i have better items than you all or not, seriously. Its all for self-amusement. PSU seems that way simply because of how easy this game is when you have a full team of able players. In missions where there is a struggle to actually complete it without failing, you have a really great teamwork, but when your just blowing past monsters it pretty much has no choice but to become a damage contest.

I really cant STAND that they allow you to buy scapedolls now. It makes this game farrr too easy. I dont think ive been in a team where we've been whiped out before, ever.

Oh BTW, if you all catch me on and im not talking too much / at all, its because i left my Ps/2 to USB converter for my Playstation over my friends house this weekened. So i have no keyboard, which has caused me to be pretty much inactive this week.

But for all intents, ive reached like level 62 now.

Come on you guys, let's try and keep a clear head, there's nothing wrong with alittle competition as long as it doesn't get out of control, right?

Are you fucking serious, dude?

I wanted to be the first to obtain one out of our group...

She farmed for it for 3 weeks straight, taking advantage of the Super holy light thing. She certainly has ambition. xD

..But dont worry, i WILL be the first person to assemble an Agito Edge on this forum.

Lol, no, I don't have agito, bet I scared ya. But I just reached lvl 85 now, so soon, we're gonna go farm for it. xD

Better hurry. :awink:

wait what 85?

Yup, you need to be lvl 85+ to enter S2 Hive areas where the Agito Repca board drops, and I hit that 85 mark about a day ago.

Looks like you gots some grindin' to do, my friend. xD

EDIT: Oh, but trust me, I really really doubt you could do it alone, S2 hive areas are rape session breeding grounds. We had trouble ourselves tonight; those carriguine are true megid whores, especially when they're beefed up. It's like: "Fuck you, MEGID ORGY ATTACK!!!" Shoots like 10 Megid balls all over the place.

You're going to need a team with a supporter, that's for sure.