A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Phantasy Star Universe: AoI

ila

Last night, we were about to run B on that mission and you were bitching like crazy... and the worst part of is when you get angry you quit listening to people.

"WTF LVL UP FASTER" and that 15 minute rant about Sereph to be precise... I mean, when you could've just blisted him and saved us the horror.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the worst part of is when you get angry you quit listening to people.

I'm going to be very civil right now, because the fact that your practically calling me an elitist pisses me off:

First off, one reason I was pissed was because I got disconnected for no reason, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that.

Second, yes I hated having to go through B rank, but I didn't hate you for being "low level", the reason I hated the B rank is because I was looking forward to getting more rares; B rank =/= Rares pick-ups.

Yeah, I wanted rares at the time, so what? Sue me. It's the winter events. But if I wasn't busy looking for rares, I wouldn't have no problem helping you guys out to lvl up, if you was on more, I would help you level up. Also, when you ARE on, you barely join us, either you're doing your own thing or what, so I naturally hang out with Sa and Mio.

You should know better, considering that I hate elitism, but then again, maybe I expect too much from some of you.

"WTF LVL UP FASTER" and that 15 minute rant about Sereph to be precise... I mean, when you could've just blisted him and saved us the horror.

Omg, OMG! You was agreeing with me though, so wtf? Plus, as much as you rant about sereph? OMG DONT BRING HIM! OMG HE WONT SHUT UP! OMG IF YOU START SEREPH I WILL KICK YOU! I don't think you should talk on that part.

I'm going to be very civil right now, because the fact that your practically calling me an elitist pisses me off:

First off, one reason I was pissed was because I got disconnected for no reason, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that.

Second, yes I hated having to go through B rank, but I didn't hate you for being "low level", the reason I hated the B rank is because I was looking forward to getting more rares; B rank =/= Rares pick-ups.

Yeah, I wanted rares at the time, so what? Sue me. It's the winter events. But if I wasn't busy looking for rares, I wouldn't have no problem helping you guys out to lvl up, if you was on more, I would help you level up. Also, when you ARE on, you barely join us, either you're doing your own thing or what, so I naturally hang out with Sa and Mio.

You should know better, considering that I hate elitism, but then again, maybe I expect too much from some of you.

Way to twist my words, all I was implying is that last night you were viewing yourself too highly now to play with us. I also love how a 1.5 week on and off hiatus constitutes "NEVER ON". Just because I have a RL and other things that need attending every now and then, and can't afford to spend 12 hours a day on a game.

I just hate it when people start getting overly self-motivated with their own agendas and the game becomes "epeen gotta get new equip grind grind" over the fun carefree group attitude we have had. Don't worry, you aren't alone. Ila went through that phase on us to with that Serafi Dagger and money farming in AMF, which what, put him 20-30 levels above us at the time? It sortof forced him out of being able to really enjoy the game with the rest of us. I will admit though, there is always the chance I'll do it too eventually.

I suppose it's my own damn fault for not being able to\wanting to be as hardcore as the rest of you though, so I'm shutting up now.

Omg, OMG! You was agreeing with me though, so wtf? Plus, as much as you rant about sereph? OMG DONT BRING HIM! OMG HE WONT SHUT UP! OMG IF YOU START SEREPH I WILL KICK YOU! I don't think you should talk on that part.

lololol you were the guy who swapped sides there. You were just making it more painful by constantly bringing him up when you had a solution in hand that you kept waving in our face but wouldn't solve it for the sake of bitching. Once I figured out you could blacklist people you were playing with everything got amazing. I set the standard for you that one time because I simply didn't want to put up with him, and you ended up being the one who lost self-control.

In your own words, "It's just a fucking game."

I guess I'm just getting pissed because the game is starting to feel WoWish, and when we all started it was fun, because we were more concerned with playing with each other than grinding. I guess that's why I was not wanting Sereph to come on, because I knew his inflated epeen was going to harm our group's otherwise peaceful dynamic. Maybe I'm wrong to direct this on you, and if I am I'm sorry. It's just, when I got this game I was having real FUN playing a game, but now I feel like I have to become a friggin grindwhore just to keep playing with you guys now.

I really suggest we stop this though before Brad comes in here and emphasizes how retarded it is that we are arguing like this. (although I have a feeling it's too late to be helped lol)

Okay guys just calm down and relax. Yes Shadix, its been a tad event heavy lately, which usually means rare hunt, I should know, I was focused on Dagger of Serafi last month.

Sereph: I'm honestly not sure what these guys are talking about, but please prove them wrong when I get the chance to play with you.

ILA: I think I have pix of the flamboyant message spam and egotism that has been driving me away...

Honestly, as toolish as this may sound, I think Sereph's arrival killed PSU for me.

...and to your thing about rare hunt. At least hunt as a group, before when you went rare hunting you wound up 30 lvls ahead of us.

If anything I enjoy helping others in PSU, and I helped plenty of people, probably more than you.

Hey, you know what? I don't have to deal with this, because I wasn't acting highly, I even asked Mio and Sa if I showed any form of elitism, and they said: No.

So forget it, if you feel that way, just don't bother me anymore, I'm sick of these arguments, just sick.

Sereph: You wanna know what pissed me off?

Mio asked you if you wanted to do some runs with us, we waited for you, but it turns out you went to the wrong Universe (Uni: 1:02), then you emailed me going:

Love how you bastardss just start the mission without me.

I said you took too long.

i was AT THE COLONY waiting for u bych

I said: Wrong universe then. Why the hell was you waiting on me anyways? Mio is the one who invited you.

everybody whos anybody rocks universe 2.

Anybody whos not nobody who sucks what everybody knows knew that. (can anyone understand this last sentence?)

Well hey, if you think that? Why don't next time you ask those people who ARE in Universe 2 to help you out? Since you're "teh cool kids".

If anyone has a "huge ego" it's you, funny part is you don't have shit to show for it.

I won't be posting in this topic anymore, you want to reply to what I said, go for it, you won't get a response.

when I got this game I was having real FUN playing a game, but now I feel like I have to become a friggin grindwhore just to keep playing with you guys now.

Welcome to the world of MMORPGs, especially ones that have lvl requirements.

But that's where PSU was different. (It wasn't a stereotypical RPG. In fact, it can't technically be considered an MMORPG either do to fundamental gameplay differences. ) The game has been alot more social and friendly, totally not the MEET LVL REQ WEAP PLZ NAO attitude. It a more casual-friendly game, and when people go into hardcore mode I don't really want anything to do with it, because I know in the end all you accomplish be grindwhoring is pointless. There is no item, armor, weap, equip that will give you the "fun" you desire, nor the fun that playing casual will, and I've learned this the hard way through WoW, which is, near impossible to have a unified, fun group because everyone is so goddamn selfish with their own agendas.

And whatof when you get that amazing new sword? Was it worth all that wasted time for the 5 seconds of happiness you get from it before another, more powerful weapon catches your eye?

I've learned this the hard way through WoW, which is, near impossible to have a unified, fun group because everyone is so goddamn selfish with their own agendas.

Negative, I'm one of the few that rolls with a group of friends in WoW, we have our own guild and everything, and we just have fun, helping lowbies level and instance runs that are actually fun, pvping to our hearts content.

Also, my room mate and I roll on another server with a guild consisting of all RL friends from the city we live in, that's fun too.

Are you serious? I didn't know circles like that existed in WoW. :E

Must be a much more entertaining experience, given that you can manage to keep up with your friends levels. At least this game has a blanket for highbe's to play with lowbies... In WoW if you are 10 levels apart it's like "TOO BAD XP SUCKS NOW FOR PPL WHO CAN RECIEVE IT"

Ok, I've cooled down some, and I've thought it out, and maybe I have been alittle..."separating", but all I wanted was just some rares, nothing against you for being a lowbie, but as you know, the difficulties like A and S difficulties requires you to be a certain level to enter.

(and you know, A and S rank carries the good rares. >_>; )

So Shadix, I'm gonna spend as much time as I can helping you and sereph level up (if he's interested), that's right, no more rares hunting for me. We can seriously take advantage of the Winter Events EXP and level you up quick, B difficulty isn't that bad really, I found some pretty neat stuff there.

Let me know if you're interested, see you whenever.

Sereph: I'm honestly not sure what these guys are talking about, but please prove them wrong when I get the chance to play with you.

Certian days i can get annoying, but hell we all have those days. And the one day me and shadix started arguing we were cool again like immediately after.

But..

Sereph: You wanna know what pissed me off?

Mio asked you if you wanted to do some runs with us, we waited for you, but it turns out you went to the wrong Universe (Uni: 1:02), then you emailed me going:

Love how you bastardss just start the mission without me.

I said you took too long.

i was AT THE COLONY waiting for u bych

I said: Wrong universe then. Why the hell was you waiting on me anyways? Mio is the one who invited you.

everybody whos anybody rocks universe 2.

Anybody whos not nobody who sucks what everybody knows knew that. (can anyone understand this last sentence?)

Well hey, if you think that? Why don't next time you ask those people who ARE in Universe 2 to help you out? Since you're "teh cool kids".

If anyone has a "huge ego" it's you, funny part is you don't have shit to show for it.

I won't be posting in this topic anymore, you want to reply to what I said, go for it, you won't get a response.

What the fucking hell ? Can you not take a joke anymore? Like seriously? Really?

No, i like REALLY REALLY SERIOUSLY NOT JOKINGLY need an answer on this. Your temper tantrums that proceed most of the tinest little comments are so severe it drives you to the point of just flat out quitting the mission and blacklisting EVERYBODY.

I basically say "Why dont you play on Uni2? Thats where the population is", and you take it as "UNIVERSE 2 R FOR PROS U R NOOB U LAME U SCK I RBTTR" and dont even respond. I didn't check what universe you were in, i just asked if you wanted to get together for a run. When i ask why you arent in the usual universe you run off the deep end.

I mean, certian days you start to act like a female,

and not just any female, but an UNSTABLE one. Like, a female who suspects her boyfriend is cheating on her kind of unstable.

Stop taking everything so serious, man. Who the hell types a message as stupid as the one i typed and takes it seriously? Your so cool when your not in your "temper form".

This is just for future reference, when me and shadix or someone gets into another "stupid fight" and you take it like we're shooting at each other.

Edit:

Although it should go without saying, any competitive "E-Peen" comments i throw out are entirely comical and are ever never serious. I DESPISE Elitist gamers. If im doing something and i know im better at someone (be it Videogames, sports, anything) i never speak in a tone to disencourage. I dont know why people keep saying I do that, but i guess theres no way to tell its comical over text.

And besides, if i was being serious about it, TRUST me you would know.

Honestly though dude, if you want this to stop I would suggest you stop "joking". Nobody thinks you are joking, it doesn't sound like a joke, it isn't funny, and it just makes an ass out of yourself. Nobody finds your egotistical remarks funny, just annoying. Not trying to be an ass here but there is really no nicer way to put it. You.aren't.funny.

You are actually alright when you aren't "joking" and constantly running your mouth.

TRD: We don't need that kind of self sacrifice (I mean, I guess it's a somewhat good idea so we can bridge the level gap a little, but we care about you too.)... Besides, both me and Sereph have managed to reach A rank levels. I think I'm 49 now and he's probably like 55 by now, so at least you won't be completely wasting your time running us.

Honestly though dude, if you want this to stop I would suggest you stop "joking". Nobody thinks you are joking, it doesn't sound like a joke, it isn't funny, and it just makes an ass out of yourself. Nobody finds your egotistical remarks funny, just annoying. Not trying to be an ass here but there is really no nicer way to put it. You.aren't.funny.

I dont possibly know what kind of "serious egotistical" remarks someone can make over a PvE videogame.

If i say something like "my character does more damage than your character" and you take it as an insult, then i dont know what to say to you. I guess next time we can conversate about the scenery.

Alright guys, you've made your point. To be honest, yes I do have somewhat of a temper, but something has been really bothering me that's causing me to have a short fuse (Shadix knows why). Though it's really not an excuse for my outbursts.

So, can we just start over? Seriously, I wanted to play this game for fun, not for competition. I apologize for my outbursts, I'm pretty sure that's one of the main reasons why I've been killing this game for Shadix.

TRD: We don't need that kind of self sacrifice (I mean, I guess it's a somewhat good idea so we can bridge the level gap a little, but we care about you too.)... Besides, both me and Sereph have managed to reach A rank levels. I think I'm 49 now and he's probably like 55 by now, so at least you won't be completely wasting your time running us.

Sacrifice? No, I really want to, I haven't spent alot of time with you guys due to rares hunting, and with the angst that has been going on, I really think we should patch stuff up. It wouldn't be a waste of time.

Oh man I've gotten a bit more into PSU since I dont have a retarded ps2 controller to go with my adapter anymore. Also I want the expansion pack but .. I lack a job right now so I'd never be able to play online. I havePSUv1 right now is all @.@.

Can't PSUv1 Players still play with PSUaoi players? I just thought that PSUv1 players can't have access to the bonus stuff like extra missions, items, etc.