A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Phantasy Star Universe: AoI

ila

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see, I can't do the noctournal thing anymore... My body is starting to give up on me from all the sleep deprivation.

I pretty much can't help it; I work during the day, then after I get off I go right to sleep, wake up around 10-12 and stay up all night using what free time I have playing PSU.

@2D: 47.

yeah so i took shadix advice and went to walmart to try to get a visa giftcard to get on PSU with, and just so happens i dumped $50 into a Walmart prepaid card that has a $5 a month fee on it.

so now i have to wait 7 days to get my $58 refund back, which will come in the mail as a check so ill have to go BACK to the bank to get it cashed, in which case will take another 7 days to get someone to take me there early enough.

And it wont matter anyway, because im in school starting next tuesday.

I fucking give up, FUCK this game ill play when im FUCKING 18. -_-;

edit:

Fuck all that i just said, im online, bitches.

Ila, if your reading this then you dont need to worry about that card.

Basically, i activated the temp. card but im not going to worry about getting the personalized card becuase i dont want it X_X

Well, I myself don't show up until late at night(10PM-12AM EST), I stay on all night then, you can find me in the G colony tonight Universe 1:18, I'm doing some grinding on the heavier difficulties. If you still have trouble finding me, you know...AIM me.

EDIT: Then again, you'd probably want to hang out with Shadix and 2D until I'm done with my grinding quest, I'm hoping Sa comes on tonight so we can go farming in Neudaiz for Har/quick again, awesome Exp and money.

EDIT2: And there's a chance that I'll get pulled into action by some of the people I've met in PSU. :]

ATTENTION ALL SFGHQ PSU PLAYERS:

Coming January 11th, the Winter Events will start at the Guardians HQ in G Colony;

*Item Drop rate to 250%

*Exp boosted up to 350%

In other words, you should be able to pick up some kick ass items, and I believe it'll be easier to level up on account of gaining extra exp. Be there!

Also, shop hacker has been dealt with, you may now open your rooms and shops. :D

Thanks to Mio for telling me about this.

ATTENTION ALL SFGHQ PSU PLAYERS:

Coming January 11th, the Winter Events will start at the Guardians HQ in G Colony;

*Item Drop rate to 250%

*Exp boosted up to 350%

In other words, you should be able to pick up some kick ass items, and I believe it'll be easier to level up on account of gaining extra exp. Be there!

Also, shop hacker has been dealt with, you may now open your rooms and shops. :D

Thanks to Mio for telling me about this.

Awesome!Does this mean i might actually see a har / quick drop?

Hey guys, I've been having computer problems lately (its either the motherboard or the power supply) either way, I can't play for a bit, so do me a favor and inform Mio for me. I'm trying to get the problem fixed but I won an eBay auction right before my computer malfunctioned... so no money for awhile.

Hey guys, I've been having computer problems lately (its either the motherboard or the power supply) either way, I can't play for a bit, so do me a favor and inform Mio for me. I'm trying to get the problem fixed but I won an eBay auction right before my computer malfunctioned... so no money for awhile.

...Thats funny, we've been having some pretty serious motherboard/powersupply issues too. My sisters computer's motherboard randomly got shot, and every now and then my computer just decides it doesnt want to turn on until you unplug it for a while.

.......Y2K?!

We miss you. =[

I'm level 59 now, and I found an S rank axe board! =D

But I need some really retarded materials and a retarded amount of it to synth, in other words, I'm either gonna need ALOT of money, or level up to go into certain Difficulties, (S2) and even then, it might not be successful. =\

I'll let Mio know your situation.