A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Phantasy Star Universe: AoI

ila

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upcoming update looks good for Fortechers.

Rods are getting a balance upgrade, and technic casting speed is going to be altered.

Not to mention lvl 31+ Ra technics get +1 target.

Apparently you get 20% more power in your technics when you equip a rod now. They needed to balance that, since Acrotecher has started to pwn Fortecher in damage output.

Dammit you guys, Switching to Another Online Phantasy star game when Blue Burst Finally Starts to work on my PC....

....I hate you all! *Cries in the corner*

lol, don't worry, I'll still play Blue burst with ya, just you know, when I'm not playing Universe. =P

Edit: Wow, here comes one big load for any PSO tards

shinowamag.jpg

ryusaimag.jpg

crimsonmag.jpg

psu20071213_023705_013.jpg

tdurandal.jpg

PSU930.jpg

Do the account first, then just change billing information.

If by chance i won, i would fathom giving up my password so someone else could pay it.

But hopefully i can end up paying soon. Doubtful, but i should be able to. Just not within the week. If i could pay then i could play though.

Servers back up, and instead of going to bed like I should be doing right now, I went to the offering box and got the new outfit, and then went with a group on the two new quests, which are kinda disapointing. Look nice, but really short. Still, fun times ahead, especially with the hunt for holiday rappies.

FUCKING FUCK Ila passed me in level.

Oh, speaking of that "WE'RE SONIC HEROES" picture, you people SO fucking missed it when Sonic Team was holding Sonic's Birthday in the servers.

All the Guardians Colony continuously streamed the Sonic Heroes theme song, and me and like 16 other people continuously spammed the lobby with the lyrics until people decided to just leave.

Man, i wish i spent more time leveling, but DAMN i love this game's community. Theres always something to do or joke about somewhere.

Too bad I didn't play during Sonic's birthday. Stupid maintenance preventing massive PSU-fest. Did they even announce an end time?Edit: Nevermind it ended at 7PM EST.

Contains multiple uses of the F-word and Extreme Angst:

MOTHER FUCKER! Ok, I DLed the torrent the first time right? But it was corrupted, FUCKING CORRUPTED! I had to redownload it again, FUCKING 5GBS!

Do you know what it's like to DL a 5GB iso the second time? With shitty seeds?! Fuck. Anyways, I'm fucking finally set to fucking go, yes I fucking tested it, I'll fucking see you fucking guys later on tonight. Fucking fuck fuck Mcfuck. >:EEE

tsk tsk selfish ila, and in such a selfless season too. >:P

I do admit though Ila does tend to ditch us quite a bit for his personal financial ventures. :E

One of my PM's weapons is a dagger of serafi. Pretty amazing imo.