A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Phantasy Star Universe: AoI

ila

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck

Lumia?

And i seriously cant have fun with PSO anymore. Me and a friend splitscreened on the GCN yesterday and i just had no fun with it. Feels way too dated.

Ill try to dig up some action shots later, but heres a video for those who havent played the game yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJOhuRI_ZG0

Acrotecher, god they have retarded evasion. They defend alot.

I wish there was a downloadable client somewhere, I can't find my DVD for the original. :/

The expansion is standalone. You don't need the original installed, it includes all of the original's content save for the original's offline content.

where the hell do you idiots hang out?

hadyx9.png

I'm lonely

psu20071205233306006jx1.png

Edit: Just got back from my first cyber attempt... lulz, some cast started getting all horny.

He helped me with a mission, the we found ourselves in his room... He pulled the strings, talked smooth, demonstrated PSU's hump animation, showed me his bed. Then I told him the truth.

psurapend4.png

lawls. He was then like "no i wanna fuck your chara lolololz" "I'm a man too" "so you wanna have sexxxxx"

Today's catch:

Wow did this piss me off:

newday01fb0.png

WTF DOES THAT LADY THINK SHE'S DOING.

newday2uz2.png

>:( (And yes, that guy was trying to flirt with me)

newday03vb4.png

And this is what happened to him (wut he thinkin)

...Then later we all made peace. (the guy ran away)

backofbuseq8.png

Freaking hate you guyz for whoring this game, looks fun as hell.

I'm getting a subscription tomorrow, you guys better play, often. >:E

I say the same. YOU BETTER PLAY... We'll decide on a meeting place tomorrow.

plz get on AIM or something so I can meet up with you.

U guys are forgetting i have no subscription.

I have to find a way to pay mine since i have no debit card myself. (In other words, my parents/sister has to, and im still in school. Thats a no-no.)

HOPEFULLY later in the month i can get online with you guys.

I have like 300/400 hours on my main, and at least HALF of those was assing around in the lobbies making jokes and talking.

Then what the hell were you going on about... I thought you played ;-;

I love how playing missions ends up being an afterthought when I play. Unless I'm seriously grinding, I'm usually just screwing around.

I already showed you my character account, its just been deactivated since august. I have to pay to get back on.

I forgot how much money my Main had, but since hes only lv32 there isnt much i can buy atm. When i get on i may go ahead and hook you guys up with some equipment/clothing so you can kick ass AND (almost) look good as me.