A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Phantasy Star Universe: AoI

ila

psu20071229_182043_044.jpg

Started out with me doing a solo mission in Scarred Planet, then one guy came in, and another, and another, then 2D got on just in time to do another mission in Mad creatures.

Thus TEAM *insert name* was formed!

Good run. Fluorescent lightbulb ftw.

I'll be back on later on tonight.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[qimg]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z177/TRDGAMES/Phantasy%20Star/psu20071229_182043_044.jpg[/qimg]

Started out with me doing a solo mission in Scarred Planet, then one guy came in, and another, and another, then 2D got on just in time to do another mission in Mad creatures.

Thus TEAM *insert name* was formed!

Good run. Fluorescent lightbulb ftw.

I'll be back on later on tonight.

Aw, look how cute I am. ;D

If you thought Kireek (shadix's alt) was good with the ladies, you haven't seen anything yet:

psu20071230_043553_015.jpg

psu20071230_043616_017.jpg

psu20071230_043626_019.jpg

Oh yeah, I'm THE ladie's man.

More action shots:

psu20071230_044945_022.jpg

Yes Shadix, I passed you in levels, play more. :E

psu20071230_020551_004.jpg

psu20071230_020404_003.jpg

Lol, pile-on.

The community is great, I meet people like everyday now, and I got alot of partner cards, like Ila said, I have yet to see any form of elitism, everybody just wants to have fun. =D

I can see myself playing this game for awhile, better save up more subscription cash.

and thus the hackers come to destroy our fun... :\

It feel like I Am Legend now, everyone is gone, cept now there are haxx0rs I have to watch out for... I'm now bolting my room shut for the long hard night.

and thus the hackers come to destroy our fun... :\

It feel like I Am Legend now, everyone is gone, cept now there are haxx0rs I have to watch out for... I'm now bolting my room shut for the long hard night.

ROFL.

This may cause a scare for most of you PSO online vets.

But the 4 letter bane of PSO is back to haunt PSU.

ryukfsod.png

what you see here is a picture of a hacker. Quite hillarious to the PC people, but to the PS2 people, this causes...

FSOD. Frozen Screen of Death.

I dont believe anyone here plays on PS2, so everyone here is fine. But for those who do..Research it. Save yourselves.

Heard of him, I'm more focused on this "razor" guy:

psu20071231_222013_001.jpg

He's the shop hacker, for those who don't know what it is, if you have a shop set up in your room, he basically goes in, and steals all your items you have up for sell. The only way to avoid this is to put ALL your items in storage, and I also recommend locking your room for added protection. Unfortunately, you won't be able to sell anything, unless you take the risk of getting hacked, he's already hacked over 200 people, SEGA has yet to do anything. =\

Btw, you're on Sereph?

Guest Shadix
Too bad you NEVER play with us, Shadix. </3

Whenever I actually get on none of you are on, and I have stuff to finish before I get sucked back in.