A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Phantasy Star Universe: AoI

ila

Are these "Maintenance" sessions that often? This must be the third one this week or in a very short period.

Sa and I just finished a mission (she had to leave anyway), then right after I returned to my room, I was disconnected.

It's been awhile now, seriously annoying.

As for PSU news: Level 32, Episodes 3 finished (There's only one mission. =\), I need a Photon Eraser to play "Fire purification", anyone know what that is, and where do I get one?

Oh yeah, and where do I buy disk to change the music in my room?

Sereph, I swear if you call me a n00b again, I will put your character to shame when (and if) you get on here.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right, I IZ TEH LEADAH!!1! (jking)

I'm logging back on in about an hour, if 2D is on, he can meet me @Universe 1:02, Second floor, in the club, or anywhere in the Guardians Colony. My character's name is Kenkade, you should post your character so we can identify you.

Then we can, you know, do missions and stuff, I'll even hook him up with some weapons and whatnot.

Wait we don't have a leader? I appear to have been asleep when he got on. :E

Oh, and maintenance is scheduled every Thursday at 1AM CST.

Edit: TRD: If only PSU had PVP, and with consequences at that, we really could shut him up. >:3

XD nothing that would currently make you jealous.

Actually, nothing that would before make you jealous, to tell the truth. I was just really powerful for my level since i was one of the people who got fortefighter class high really soon.

But when i get on we'll see who's stronger. After im done pimping out my people, of course.

btw :

psu10847.jpg

want.

You guys are going to kill me for this, but due to a family emergency, I won't be playing for awhile. Sorry, but I need to save every scrap of money I can get my hands on. I'll try to get back on for Max Attack though.

Sereph: Sorry. I know I had your hopes up, but there really is nothing I can do right now.

Screw it, things apparently aren't as tight as it seemed before. Anyway the problem has been mostly car trouble (and impending repars) and I thought my dad got hurt pretty badly, although he just ended up breaking a couple ribs. so yeah, I'm back on, Seraph, I'll take care of you tonight as well. Sorry for that false alarm, I feel a little bad about that now.

I thought my dad got hurt pretty badly, although he just ended up breaking a couple ribs.

Only thing worse than that would be breaking his neck. And thats just what happened to my cousin last time he got in a wreck. (had to drill screws in his skull to keep the neck harness on. Damn that was scary)

Glad everything is okay.

edit: LOL i just noticed those boombas have like 4 pairs of nipples