A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

J-P Ware Basketball

juhis

Well, this is one of my sports titles, and I will work hard with this game, but my Bubsy Adventure title was a flop, so I merely learned the lesson.

Althought, I only confirmed two characters to appear in this game, but more will come! :ssmile:

First Demo of this game will be released soon or later, so stay tuned!

I'm currently busy to work with this game, so I post screenshots when I have freakin' time!

Then don't freakin make a topic until you have material to show:

Okay people from now on I only want to see REAL screenshots for REAL projects that people are working on, got it?

Humorous fangames are one thing, but when you create some fake fangame to throw people off, that's a completely different issue.

And on that note, I know the forum description says proof is not required, but don't take that as an excuse to just bookmark a topic, if you're serious about getting interest in your game, then take some real screenshots.

The No fake games rule. Read it.

Sports games does not usually have story, but story is, that Dr. Eggman opened basketball field, where anyone can enter for competition.

Soon after opening, Dr. Eggman turned the playfield to monster field, filled with monsters!

But it's all up to Sonic the hedgehog to stop the mess!

Even I also confirm some Pokémons to appear in the game, but if I do, then those appears in background!

But who cares, if I have no lots of ideas to make story!

Well, this is one of my sports titles, and I will work hard with this game, but my Bubsy Adventure title was a flop, so I merely learned the lesson.

Althought, I only confirmed two characters to appear in this game, but more will come! :ssmile:

First Demo of this game will be released soon or later, so stay tuned!

Oh hi

we dont care

Wow you guys are assholes. lol

You shouldn't down someone becuase what they're doing seems like shit. We all gotta start somewhere, give the guy a break.

He isn't just starting out, and he's a complete idiot. He showed no proof of the game except for one obvious mockup shot several posts into the topic and exploded when told to post a screenshot. Don't call people assholes when you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

Besides Sereph's post (Looks like he's not pulling the "nice guy" card this time. T_T), no one said anything about his game being crap, people were telling him he cannot make a game topic without proof of one and he blew a vein.

Learn to read before calling people assholes on false grounds.

EDIT: Now that we got one screen, I see a sprite mix of an advance style Nack the weasel and BG with a genesis Eggman. Even so, that's not enough proof for a topic.

Could you please quit bugging me, or else I will stop making my game, and nobody cannot see first demo!

Why? Because I'm speaking the truth? Because you n00bs don't read the rules when you join, and end up being confronted? Ok, no problem, I'll post my thoughts on your "engine" and won't reply anymore, no skin off my bones:

*Built-in MMF buggy platform engine. We told you to avoid using this, but you insist on using it.

*Genesis/advance Splicing.

*The ball just bounces all over the place, how do I grab it/throw it? This is basketball right? I have no control over the ball whatsoever.

*The ball flies out of frame most of the time.

So I see you're once again using MMF's built-in platform engine, which means you haven't taken anything we said in your last topics into consideration. Making a static engine is not hard, they're even engines and tutorials on the main site, it's one thing to not know how to do something, but it's another when you don't choose to improve yourself and expect people to accept it. =\

But whatever, there's your "review", and I'm choosing not to reply anymore to this topic, or any game topic by you until I see some substantial improvements in your game creation skills. Replying is just not worth it anymore.

Could you please quit bugging me, or else I will stop making my game, and nobody cannot see first demo!

OH NO.

We're not bugging you, we're asking for proof. You posted a Pathetically small paragraph in you first post, which basically told us nothing. As well as proof, you haven't gave any information on the game whatsoever, except that 2 characters are confirmed.(who are they?) We haven't got anything to look forward to anyway.

EDIT: Okay, I've saw that he posted an engine test. I'll try that out later.

Sports games does not usually have story, but story is, that Dr. Eggman opened basketball field, where anyone can enter for competition.

Soon after opening, Dr. Eggman turned the playfield to monster field, filled with monsters!

But it's all up to Sonic the hedgehog to stop the mess!

Even I also confirm some Pokémons to appear in the game, but if I do, then those appears in background!

But who cares, if I have no lots of ideas to make story!

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH. I'm sorry, but AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.