A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The no longer about Pixeltendo Thread! Now with pointless metaphors!

Ayling

Who caught this?

http://spriters-resource.com/pt/index.php

No sprites in todays update - But rather a new system for tSR which hopefully everybody here can become a part of.

tSR and Pixeltendo, tSR's official forum, have undergone a series of changes to improve our overall performance, and structure, as well as pace and ease at providing you with a nice community as well as an expansive sprite sheet collection available to you from just a few click of a button.

For starters, tSR is now going to have a different look to updates - As you can see here, it will have different layout, as well as links to allow you to comment on the updates - Give it a try! You are linked straight to the new and improves Pixeltendo, where you can post a comment on the update using your account!

Pixeltendo, our official forums, have undergone a heavy change too - With a new skin to closely match that of tSR's, as well as many more enhancements to the ruling system (making sure we don't have horrific flame wars and spamming going on) that will please a large selection of those of you who did not sign up in fear of being bashed!

Overall, there is only good things to come, of which include more rips! For I, Dazz, am now taking on sprite ripping more and more as the days go by. And not only this, but we also have more staff here on tSR to help us keep the site up to date with the latest submissions!

Well, that's all I can say really - There's no sprites in today's update, but that's simply because I've been working on this entire thing quite hard, as well as ripping a few sheets myself. There will be many updates after a short time, so just hold on tight, and enjoy the ride! And be sure to join the new Pixeltendo!

--Dazz

You need to reregister, unfortunately.

I love the new look.

Pixeltendo, our official forums, have undergone a heavy change too - With a new skin to closely match that of tSR's, as well as many more enhancements to the ruling system (making sure we don't have horrific flame wars and spamming going on) that will please a large selection of those of you who did not sign up in fear of being bashed!

Wouldn't mean shit if the mods over there are still complete dicks (At least the one who locked my topic for no reason).

I'm glad my account was deleted during the "Heavy changes".

Who actually cares?

You just joined, and no one likes you already. Congratulations.

DW: No, he actually registered just to derep one of slingerland's posts in a different thread. He didn't realize users with no posts can't give or take rep though.

Cameron, I'm monitoring you - and so is Slingerland. Fix your behavior, or you're gone.

Who actually cares?

Then don't fucking post then, I really hate it when people just post asshattish remarks just for the hell of it.

Out of spite, I care, DickButt. Lrn2Troll

QFT.

I got a derep for the screenshot thread from him...

What was it for Ayling?