A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SSBB Discussion Thread

ila

Banning certain SONGS would be really retarded. That song choice being banned doesn't even make SENSE.

Anyway, run speeds!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CNdLECu0Zh4

[qimg]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/6979/brawlspeedchartvp0.jpg[/qimg]

Also, to show even more how retardedly fast Sonic is, here he is with the bunny hood on running with the cars on Big Blue:

Ok, that is crazily fucking insane.

So I learned something interesting today: Lucario gets STRONGER when he's hurt. I always found it odd how he's suck balls when I started the match and did better later on. It's an interesting mechanic that may or may not be useful.

Also, Nintendo's doing their own tournaments. 5 stock, High Items only, Battlefield only, stock characters only. Also only the first 250 are allowed in (not helpful when the only close one near me is WPI...)

I reserved my US copy today. They're still taking reservations, so if you haven't, you might want to. Usually I casually pick up my games, but I got the last copy of Galaxy last semester AND Gamestop's opening early for the launch (varies from store to store. Some places will have a midnight release. The one near my campus is gonna have it at 10 AM) so it's gonna be a big deal.

Just a warning if any of you are like my friend and think you can casually walk into Wal-Mart and get it. He's an idiot so I'm not gonna bother warning him.

UH OH ITS THE CHICKEN PATROL!

Forewarning: CHICKEN PATROL is not liable or doesn't want to hear your trivial bs about how the following post is not up your comedic standards. if you feel it is in bad taste, please refrain from being a cunt and ignore it. thanks

Episode 1: Furry Raep Tiem

rapeteim.jpg

Episode 2: Snake Rapes Samus

The approach

brawllol.jpg

The rape

brawllol2.jpg

The lust for more

brawllol6.jpg

Episode 3: Snake Rapes Captain Falcon

Snake_going_donw_on_Falcon.jpg

• Like 2