A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic and the Global events

knucis

This game should be renamed to..."Hold right with Sonic ripoffs."

Not to mention, he ripped off Godmaster by using "Brashadow."

DIAF, Knucis.

Oh my, I only now I noticed the "BraShadow", now named as ChaoShadow.

Off-topic:Nationalist clones from BrazSonic have become normal, even in Orkut. I also found BrazKnuckles ¬¬(silly noobs, I had already created a brazilian Knuckles and Tails, and an american Shadow), who will be the next..?

• 3 weeks later...

My advice:

If you're going to make a game about colored furries taking on the planet's problems, at least make it tounge-in-cheek or something; since such a concept is extremely difficult to take seriously.

Any other complaints I have are already covered in this thread by other users.

If you're going to make a game about colored furries taking on the planet's problems, at least make it tounge-in-cheek or something; since such a concept is extremely difficult to take seriously.

Mad scientists taking over the world, threatening to blow it up, causing ancient water monsters to destroy the world, and resurrecting ancient devil monsters aren't the planet's problems? Yeah, colored furries in Sonic games have never solved the planet's problems before.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,you could see that I was out by some days, it was because of a virus that entered on my computer and I could do nothing, so the project couldn´t be actualizated.

By this way....

I was thinking on what I have done on this year and I want to say that i´m sorry.

I promise that I will finish completly my projects before putting them on WEB, and I will stop saying such words as "Holy crap",so we will not have more problems next year.

--------------

Other notes.

Slingerland said:

I gave Knucis that avatar. :3

Please,if you don´t like me stop playing as a child, putting things on my avatar or on the signature won´t change anything, the fact is "Working and knowing more about something is the only way to change anything, if you don´t have anything more to say, so say nothing."

This wasn´t an attack or something to make you be nervous I only want to be knowed as a normal people.

About the project.

The date for realeash of the new demo is on march.

Please,if you don´t like me stop playing as a child, putting things on my avatar or on the signature won´t change anything, the fact is "Working and knowing more about something is the only way to change anything, if you don´t have anything more to say, so say nothing."

Yes, I agree with you. I think it's unfair a person changing your avatar without your permission, only for fun. But you need to learn to present better your works and ideas (BraShadow?!),.. but you haven't done that yet...

I'm sorry, that's all I wanted to say