A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Black Ts and little yellow dots.

Slingerland

THIS JUST IN!!!

There was an ugly car crash in Scottsdale, Arizona. Witnesses said that the victim had a "face-hugging gremlin" covering up his face. As soon as the crash occurred and fire was present, the gremlin was said to of "transformed" and ran off, leaving his bow tie.

caraccidentcolourll6.jpg

On the bow tie there was a note that read "blue blue GREEN blue red yellow red GREEN bluer01r3pus" which gave examiners the assumption that this might be linked to the hackings.

Ummmm...okay...who gave you those whack statistics? Because if you've ever been in the real world, you'd know just how bogus that sounds right now...

My science teacher. I (and he, at the time) was joking around. Thanks for the de-rep anyway. I'm done. You can continue this, umm, interesting(?) conversation. I'm not really welcome in this thread, apparently.

Guest Shadix

original post edited for misdirected hostility:

Aylingling:

Marijuana, or "Pot" as you call it, is still a huge part of American Society. Maybe not quite as readily available or glorified as it was in the 60s due to American censorship in action, but it is still prevalent. Note the huge push towards marijuana legalization, realization of it's medical benefits, and whatnot.

Now I'm not one to smoke pot, but I have friends who do, and none of them are "gothic\emo".