A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Emerald Paradise Tileset

Ayling

Is it really? Wow, I'm oblivious... I might use skylight's angel island grass instead. Just found it on the mfz.
If I recall Skylights style correctly, its more of his own style, rather than a Genesis style, so it wouldn't mix perfectly.

I dunno, too lazy to look back at it. RAEL HALP

I never said euan's grass was angel island. I was giving you an example. Euan's grass is 100% original (or so he told me), and it's not free for anyone's use.

Just want to clear that up.

Edit: And I love that tutorial, zenor.

I never said that grass was 100% original. It's based on angel island's grass, Im think I used a bit of angel island anyway or used it as a reference, not sure =P, but I tried to make it look like AIZ grass but not, if you get what I mean. Cos this is meant to be an area of angel island falling apart, but using angel island tiles would have been cheap.

edit: sorry for going off topic, was just compelled to clarify!

love you guys ;D

Oh, ok. I'll go cut a cliff in my backyard. the whole sideview thing is unrealistic. And do you know what sticks out of the ground? Rocks and plants.

What does viewing from the side have to do with the geological features of ground? Ditch the attitude and play a Sonic game to see for yourself. Even beach areas are not flat.